Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shipping the drone to dpi
784 8 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lollopro 9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154117 ft
Italy

HI, I will have to ship my drone to dji becasue it crashed, I payed on sunday but did't recive any mail, How do I have to ship it, if I have the dji care will i have still the care thet I had before will I still have the second drone. How does it all work.
Can someone help me
Thanks
2018-2-5
Use props
lollopro 9
lvl.1
Italy

another question the drone that I will receive will it be new or old
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Lollopro, did you start the case online? If yes, the shipping label should have been sent to you automatically, have you ever checked the spam box to see if there is the shipping label?
If no, please post the case number here, we will inform the support team to send to you manually.
The DJI Care Refresh will be transferred to your replacement after service, no worries.
Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
2018-2-5
Use props
lollopro 9
lvl.1
Italy

Thanks a lot I just received the shipment label, how would I back the drone
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lollopro 9 Posted at 2018-2-5 03:20
Thanks a lot I just received the shipment label, how would I back the drone

Glad to know you received it, please package the drone well and find a UPS store to send in.
2018-2-5
Use props
lollopro 9
lvl.1
Italy

So I have to go to the store and ship it at them, they won't come and collect if from me???
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lollopro 9 Posted at 2018-2-5 08:34
So I have to go to the store and ship it at them, they won't come and collect if from me???

I'm afraid not, please print the shipping label and find the nearest store, we are sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-2-5
Use props
lollopro 9
lvl.1
Italy

Do i have to include some type of document inside the box to inform that that is my drone, or is enough the shipping details
2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lollopro 9 Posted at 2018-2-7 11:36
Do i have to include some type of document inside the box to inform that that is my drone, or is enough the shipping details

Please print all the information you filled in online repair form after it’s submitted. Lack of paperwork in the box you ship back to DJI will cause delays for your repair. Then find a UPS store and send in at your earliest convenience, thank you.
2018-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules