Osmo Mobile & iPad Mini 4
1713 2 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Videoman10
lvl.2
New Zealand

I already have an iPad Mini 4 for my Mavic Pro which works great. I am thinking about getting a Osmo Mobile and wanting to use the iPad Mini 4 with this too. I would love to hear from those who use this on their Osmo Mobiles and how is the performance of the Osmo Mobile with the iPad Mini 4 ... pro's & cons ... any bad experience with this setup? ... and lastly any good recommendations for a tablet holder for the Osmo Mobile ... thanks.
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, The Osmo Mobile supports smartphones measuring from 58.6mm-84.8mm width and up to 8.4mm thick. This covers most phones currently available, from the iPhone SE to the iPhone 6s Plus and Android phones of similar sizes and the case is not suggested. Sorry that iPad mini 4 cannot be attached in Osmo Mobile.
We recommend to use the mobile device in the list below. GTScreenshot_20180206_153601.png
2018-2-5
Use props
Videoman10
lvl.2
New Zealand

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-5 23:36
Hi there, The Osmo Mobile supports smartphones measuring from 58.6mm-84.8mm width and up to 8.4mm thick. This covers most phones currently available, from the iPhone SE to the iPhone 6s Plus and Android phones of similar sizes and the case is not suggested. Sorry that iPad mini 4 cannot be attached in Osmo Mobile.
We recommend to use the mobile device in the list below.[view_image]

Thank you
2018-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules