Drone repaired, but how about the battery?
998 7 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_iBIwKkJV0W1j
lvl.1
Flight distance : 166667 ft
Germany

Hi,

I could not find a way to address a question on a repair case which was already closed by DJI. Therefore I'm trying it here.

My Case number is CAS-1408512-N6F1T3. My case was covered under the DJI guarantee (not DJI care refresh). Therefore I received a new Mavic Pro (very much appreciated). But this new drone was sent without battery. Instead the package included the damaged original battery I have sent to DJI earlier together with the damaged drone. This battery has a broken cover/frame and I’m pretty sure should not be used anymore. I’m therefore wondering why it was sent back to me and why I did not receive a new one? Does the guarantee not apply for batteries or was this just a mistake (maybe the damaged frame was overlooked)?

A feedback from the DJI support would be very much appreciated.

Best

2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Sir, I checked the case and the battery was sent to you together with the drone, but it seems the original one. May I have the pictures of broken cover/frame?
2018-2-5
Use props
djiuser_iBIwKkJV0W1j
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-5 03:30
Hello Sir, I checked the case and the battery was sent to you together with the drone, but it seems the original one. May I have the pictures of broken cover/frame?

Thank you Mindy. I will upload Pictures tonight.
2018-2-5
Use props
djiuser_iBIwKkJV0W1j
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-5 03:30
Hello Sir, I checked the case and the battery was sent to you together with the drone, but it seems the original one. May I have the pictures of broken cover/frame?

Please see below three pictures of the battery showing the damages:

2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_iBIwKkJV0W1j Posted at 2018-2-5 10:55
Please see below three pictures of the battery showing the damages:

[view_image]

Thanks for the picture, the case has been escalated to local team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you in working hours very soon about the further resolution, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Sir, here is an update from the local team: a new battery will be sent by today, the tracking number will be sent to you later, hope you will get it very soon, we apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-2-6
Use props
djiuser_iBIwKkJV0W1j
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-6 03:01
Hi Sir, here is an update from the local team: a new battery will be sent by today, the tracking number will be sent to you later, hope you will get it very soon, we apologize again for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you, your help is greatly appreciated
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_iBIwKkJV0W1j Posted at 2018-2-6 06:19
Thank you, your help is greatly appreciated

You are welcome, please keep us updated if there is any further problem, we are always here to help.
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules