Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Mavic Air - Firmware will NOT update
1011 8 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
motovula
lvl.1
South Korea

Hi,
Just got my Mavic Air.  The firmware will not update either through the controller or through DJI Assistant 2.  I've probably gone through 8 fully charged batteries trying.  These are the error messages I get when I try with DJI Assistant 2.  And yes, I've tried reinstalling the program.  Anyone else have this problem?

2018-2-5
Use props
motovula
lvl.1
South Korea

2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Motovula, please kindly click the "Upload Error Log" and provide me with your DJI email account. I would like to help to check the details of the upgrade. Thank you very much.
2018-2-5
Use props
motovula
lvl.1
South Korea

Sent my info via personal message.  Any insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Otherwise I might need to return this unit.
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

motovula Posted at 2018-2-6 17:32
Sent my info via personal message.  Any insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Otherwise I might need to return this unit.

Hi there, I got your PM and noted with thanks. Had forwarded to our engineers to check. I will get back to you once I hear any news from them, please wait for a while. Thank you.
2018-2-6
Use props
motovula
lvl.1
South Korea

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-6 17:50
Hi there, I got your PM and noted with thanks. Had forwarded to our engineers to check. I will get back to you once I hear any news from them, please wait for a while. Thank you.

I will actually in Hong Kong starting this weekend.  Would it be helpful to bring it into the flagship store there?
2018-2-7
Use props
motovula
lvl.1
South Korea

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-6 17:50
Hi there, I got your PM and noted with thanks. Had forwarded to our engineers to check. I will get back to you once I hear any news from them, please wait for a while. Thank you.

Hey Thor,
Never heard back from you.  How come?
2018-2-20
Use props
motovula
lvl.1
South Korea

Oh the horrors.....
2018-2-20
Use props
motovula
lvl.1