77.78% (7)
11.11% (1)
11.11% (1)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello MFPullen, may I know what's your issue with DJI Care Refresh? Is there anything I can help?
2018-2-6
Use props
MFPullen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6257444 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-6 23:59
Hello MFPullen, may I know what's your issue with DJI Care Refresh? Is there anything I can help?

No problem, just wondering about the use of DJi care.  I found it to work exactly as it has been advertised.  But I see a lot of comments about it.  Just wondeing what the actual use of it might be.
2018-2-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It’s basically accidental damage insurance for replacing the drone in the event of a crash due to pilot error.
2018-2-7
Use props
MFPullen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-2-7 05:22
It’s basically accidental damage insurance for replacing the drone in the event of a crash due to pilot error.

This I know..  Just wondering how many who purchased it actually used it. I see many posts complaining about it.  But my bet many have it and use it more than many are afraid to admit.
2018-2-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can make two claims during the 12 month period that the policy lasts for - both claims will replace the drones, sometimes with returns, but you have to pay an excess on the claim and physically return the drone - so losing it in the sea will not be covered. It’s a great way not to write off a thousand bucks though I’ve never crashed and never bought myself but some regret not buying it. I recommend it if you’re new to the hobby and buying your first drone.
2018-2-7
Use props
MFPullen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-2-7 05:39
You can make two claims during the 12 month period that the policy lasts for - both claims will replace the drones, sometimes with returns, but you have to pay an excess on the claim and physically return the drone - so losing it in the sea will not be covered. It’s a great way not to write off a thousand bucks though I’ve never crashed and never bought myself but some regret not buying it. I recommend it if you’re new to the hobby and buying your first drone.

I agree...if you are new to drones it is a very wise decision..  i never purchased it on my Phantoms.  I did purchase on my Mavic and used it after having it for 10 months.   Stupid mistake on my part but had the Replacement in the air in less than 10 days.
2018-2-7
Use props
MFPullen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-2-7 05:39
You can make two claims during the 12 month period that the policy lasts for - both claims will replace the drones, sometimes with returns, but you have to pay an excess on the claim and physically return the drone - so losing it in the sea will not be covered. It’s a great way not to write off a thousand bucks though I’ve never crashed and never bought myself but some regret not buying it. I recommend it if you’re new to the hobby and buying your first drone.

I agree...if you are new to drones it is a very wise decision..  i never purchased it on my Phantoms.  I did purchase on my Mavic and used it after having it for 10 months.   Stupid mistake on my part but had the Replacement in the air in less than 10 days.
2018-2-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MFPullen Posted at 2018-2-7 05:47
I agree...if you are new to drones it is a very wise decision..  i never purchased it on my Phantoms.  I did purchase on my Mavic and used it after having it for 10 months.   Stupid mistake on my part but had the Replacement in the air in less than 10 days.

Mistakes happen to the best of us - thats what care refresh is ultimately in place to protect.
2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MFPullen Posted at 2018-2-7 05:20
No problem, just wondering about the use of DJi care.  I found it to work exactly as it has been advertised.  But I see a lot of comments about it.  Just wondeing what the actual use of it might be.

Thanks for the clarification. Feel free to contact us if there are other questions.
2018-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules