Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Service i ever had on purchase
612 4 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Patito5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 227238 ft
France

i bought a Phantom 4 pro on the 1st of Jan, payment went trought sweet and then all the problems started, didnt recieved any confirmation email or whatsoever, order dissapeared from my account, no tracking or anything that could back up to my order i just finished paying.

went to online support and they just told me to wait 48 hours wich i did.
then went again and they told me i could do another purchase and that the order didnt go trough, but i checked with my bank and it did, so my money it was already gone....
talked to them again and they told me it was odd ( REALLY?))
talked to them again today and they told me that i had cancelled the order the same day i did the purchase... Wich i didnt because i didnt even got a notification or email of it!!@!
Or even a cancel notification, the payment was already done...

now they telling me they will refund me back and i have to wait between 10 and 15 days...
i dont have 10 or 15 days i needed the product in that time not my money back.
literally have no words for this..

Hope no one has to go trough this

2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Patito5, sorry for the unpleasant experience, and for the inconvenience. Rest assured that we will take care of this case. Please provide the following information so that we can forward it to the respective department. Name: Phone: Email: Item: Order Id: . You can send me a PM for those information. Thank you
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Patito, we managed to get the order number via your Forum account, we care much about your feedback and sincerely apologize for the unpleasant purchasing experience, we will have someone to contact you via email about the further resolution, appreciate your patience.
2018-2-5
Use props
Patito5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 227238 ft
France

THank you for your supportive responses @DJI MIndy and @DJI Paladin, after every mail sent and people ive talked i just recieved a notification via email and im going to recieve the product.
cheers and thank you.
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Patito5 Posted at 2018-2-5 22:49
THank you for your supportive responses @DJI MIndy and @DJI Paladin, after every mail sent and people ive talked i just recieved a notification via email and im going to recieve the product.
cheers and thank you.

Patito, we apologize again for the inconvenience caused, hope you will get the drone very soon and enjoy it, we will learn from this and keep improving our customer service to make you have a better experience in the future. Thanks for your support to DJI.
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules