1581 10 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EdM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>
United States

Maybe it was just a dream but I thought I read where it was possible to view the pano's created in DJI Go with the goggles.    I have tried several ways and searched on here with no luck.   Anybody know of a way to do it?

Have been thinking of manually creating one in ICE and then copying to the SD card and trying it that way.

The biggest negative I have found with the goggles so far.......... only having 3 batteries limits my time to enjoy them.

2018-2-5
Use props
EdM
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Guess i must have been dreaming.
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, DJI Goggles support to view local Pano photos now. Please make sure your Goggles have been updated to the latest version. You can also check the release note here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20180111/Mavic_Pro_Release_Notes_en.pdf
Release Note.png
2018-2-8
Use props
EdM
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

OK, firmware is updated to latest on Mavic, Controller and Goggles and latest DJI Go on iPad Mini 4.    Shoot pano and view perfectly on tablet.  Still no luck viewing on goggles.   Got any instructions anywhere?

Thanks
Ed
2018-2-12
Use props
EdM
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Any update?
2018-2-15
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Here also. Pictures and videos can be seen, but pano not. Firmware (.300) and software everything up to date. Susan, does this work only under .200 and .22? It should work on the newest also?
2018-2-16
Use props
EdM
Second Officer
  • >>>
Norway

I think the one person at DJI that knows how it works is keeping their mouth shut.   ;-)
2018-2-19
Use props
EdM
Second Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Everybody still on vacation?
2018-2-24
Use props
EdM
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Anything yet?
2018-3-2
Use props
EdM
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Here is what I have been able to make work so far, bugs and all.  Have tried some other methods found on the net with mixed success.

Start RC and Mavic.   Start DJI Go.   Start Goggles.

Forget about RC, Mavic and DJI Go.

On goggles go to Tools\Playback\Aircraft Storage.  Tap on Pano you want to load.  When you get the enlarged view swipe one finger down and choose to download file.   Confirm you want to download file.  When it is done downloading press the back button.  DO NOT local storage view the pano or any other file yet, in fact don’t even check to see if it downloaded successfully yet.   Choose the next file you want to download and tap it to enlarge.  Do the swipe down, download, etc for each file that you want to move to the Goggles..

For some reason if you swap over to local storage and view the file it screws up the ability to download from the aircraft until everything is turned off and the whole process is started again.
2018-3-9
Use props
spookster
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419649 ft
Germany

@EdM: Thanks for sharing and good to know how to move multiple panos on the goggles.
2018-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules