Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Editing & Panoramic photos
1967 5 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
travelrikk
Captain
Flight distance : 21877946 ft
  • >>>
Malta

Hi all,

I took a few panorama photos with the mavic pro and I was wondering if there are any decent tutorials on how to open, edit and upload 360 photos to social media using either Lightroom or Photoshop (I'm comfortable with both)

Thanks
2018-2-5
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

This maybe helpful, he used Litchi to shoot the pano frames, you can do them manualy or use the Go4 App with the latest MP/MPP Firmware as well. You will need Spatial MetaData Injector to inject the Meta Data after you create a video from the Pano if you want to make them interactive. Works well, I have used it for both the MP & P4P

2018-2-5
Use props
travelrikk
Captain
  • >>>
Malta

QuadKid Posted at 2018-2-5 16:21
This maybe helpful, he used Litchi to shoot the pano frames, you can do them manualy or use the Go4 App with the latest MP/MPP Firmware as well. You will need Spatial MetaData Injector to inject the Meta Data after you create a video from the Pano if you want to make them interactive. Works well, I have used it for both the MP & P4P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEaIGDHjK_I&t=35s

Interesting tutorial! Thank you for the link, I will definitely try it out. I took the panormas with the latest DJI Go4 app but I bought litchi and would like to start using it and explore more
2018-2-6
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
United States

travelrikk Posted at 2018-2-6 03:20
Interesting tutorial! Thank you for the link, I will definitely try it out. I took the panormas with the latest DJI Go4 app but I bought litchi and would like to start using it and explore more

Litchi is a good app, very user friendly, advanced mission planning Here
2018-2-6
Use props
travelrikk
Captain
  • >>>
Malta

QuadKid Posted at 2018-2-6 12:31
Litchi is a good app, very user friendly, advanced mission planning Here

That's why I'd like to get into it, especially for hyperlases and pre-planned flights. Is it easy to get used to if I know the dji go4 app thoroughly?
2018-2-6
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
United States

travelrikk Posted at 2018-2-6 12:44
That's why I'd like to get into it, especially for hyperlases and pre-planned flights. Is it easy to get used to if I know the dji go4 app thoroughly?

Very easy to learn just you tube tutorial IE "Litchi for Beginners" ect..
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules