Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI refresh - transferable?
2470 6 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
puckhead85
lvl.2
United States

I'm interesting in getting the refresh program for the Air.  If later on I decided to get rid of the drone, can the new owner make a claim? Is it tied to the drone or the user?  
2018-2-5
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Its tied to the SN
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Yes, it ties to the drone (serial number). The new owner can make the claim to the drone if the DJI Care Refresh is still valid. Thank you.
2018-2-5
Use props
djiuser88
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4678 ft

Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-5 17:57
Yes, it ties to the drone (serial number). The new owner can make the claim to the drone if the DJI Care Refresh is still valid. Thank you.

The only issue I was told is the first owners address is tied into the refresh so if you need to return the drone it will be sent back to the original owner. Can anyone confirm this?
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser88 Posted at 2018-2-6 20:18
The only issue I was told is the first owners address is tied into the refresh so if you need to return the drone it will be sent back to the original owner. Can anyone confirm this?

That is not true, customer can fill in online repair form or contact our support to start a ticket if the drone needs repair service, the address is needed when creating the case, DJI care Refresh is bounded to the serial number of the drone instead of the owner or owner's address.
2018-2-6
Use props
djiuser88
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4678 ft

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-6 21:26
That is not true, customer can fill in online repair form or contact our support to start a ticket if the drone needs repair service, the address is needed when creating the case, DJI care Refresh is bounded to the serial number of the drone instead of the owner or owner's address.

Good to know I thought the refresh was tied into the original owners address I did contact DJI when I purchased the drone from the previous owner but wasn't clear on where is would be shipped back to if I had a incident.
Thanks for the update.
2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser88 Posted at 2018-2-7 06:45
Good to know I thought the refresh was tied into the original owners address I did contact DJI when I purchased the drone from the previous owner but wasn't clear on where is would be shipped back to if I had a incident.
Thanks for the update.

You are welcome, if anything happens and the drone needs repair service, just contact our support to start a ticket and the drone will be sent back to the address you fills in the case after service. Please let us know if there is other query, thank you.
2018-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules