806 7 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joshua Carlton
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24094 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was really hoping that the Mavic Air would adress a few o f the camera issues with the Mavic Pro. I have only had a chance to fly maybe half a dozen times but from what I can tell so far the camera is noticealby better. I filmed all of this on auto with no ND filters and was super impressed with the quality of this little guy. Also the ocean scenes were very windy and the MA held true. I am really exited about what I am going to film withb this new drone!
2018-2-5
Use props
Infosmercial
lvl.1

United States

Great job on the video. You captured some really excellent footage. It’s nice seeing it get up close to people and using foreground elements to add depth. Not just run-of-the-mill drone footage.
2018-2-5
Use props
Joshua Carlton
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Infosmercial Posted at 2018-2-5 19:28
Great job on the video. You captured some really excellent footage. It’s nice seeing it get up close to people and using foreground elements to add depth. Not just run-of-the-mill drone footage.

Thank you. I have been trying to do lower closer shots and not just the same aerial shots. The Mavic Air definitely make sit easier!
2018-2-5
Use props
Infosmercial
lvl.1

United States

Joshua Carlton Posted at 2018-2-5 19:44
Thank you. I have been trying to do lower closer shots and not just the same aerial shots. The Mavic Air definitely make sit easier!

I’m really happy to see that actually because I am getting an Air soon and one of my biggest reasons for using it will be to film closely, filming myself, etc... I haven’t seen any of that yet. I’ve really only seen “how high can it go, how far can it go, how fast can it go, etc...” lol. I’m really impressed with the quality of the footage too. It looks really good.

2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

WOW! That's fantastic.Thanks for your sharing.We are very glad that you have wonderful experience with your Mavic  and we are looking forward your next amazing post.
2018-2-5
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Truly fantastic footage, thank you very much for sharing!
2018-2-6
Use props
Joshua Carlton
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-2-6 10:25
Truly fantastic footage, thank you very much for sharing!

Thanks for watching!
2018-2-6
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

It was a great pleasure indeed and I hope to be able to achieve similar results! You have demonstrated what is possible :-)
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules