Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air RC beep constantly after plugging jn device
2897 5 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tanitotoro
Captain
Flight distance : 478796 ft
United States

Ok my magic air RC started acting up and can't figure out why. Here the process
1) turn on RC
2) turn on AC
3) wait for light on RC to turn green to confirm connection
4) plug in iPhone - this would cause the RC to beep constantly. Also the app doesn't connect to aircraft. The beeping doesn't stop until iPhone is unplugged

Note: I can fly without the phone so this mean the connection seems ok.

How can I reset mavic air RC? I tried this on different phone and same results.

2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi,tanitotoro. Could you please kindly provide us with a video showing this issue?We will check it for you and help as soon as possible.Thank you in advance.
Besides, you can also relink your RC and drone again.Please click this link to check:
2018-2-5
Use props
tanitotoro
Captain
United States

Linking is not issue since I can fly without the phone using remote alone. However, when I plug in iPhonePhong the beeping would start and would not stop until I unplug iphone.
2018-2-5
Use props
tanitotoro
Captain
United States

Here's the linked to video

https://youtu.be/bOWz-Mgw8Bk
2018-2-5
Use props
tanitotoro
Captain
United States

2018-2-5
Use props
tanitotoro
Captain
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-2-5 20:03
Hi,tanitotoro. Could you please kindly provide us with a video showing this issue?We will check it for you and help as soon as possible.Thank you in advance.
Besides, you can also relink your RC and drone again.Please click this link to check:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXnp3PQiJ6s

I have uploaded the video.  Please help on this.  My AC is useless since I can't plug in iPhone.  I am actually asking for a return on this since this is the second issue I came across.  very sad and disappointed
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules