Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Need help order being processed
2986 8 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heincon
lvl.1
United States

just ordered a mavic air this morning and i only received an email saying order is being processed. my credit card is pending now but on the website when i log in under my order; the payment is still reviewing. is this normal? how long do i have to wait for me to receive that my payment was successful? i already emailed onlinepayments@dji but they didnt reply to my messages and I also chatted with online representative. please help thanks

2018-2-5
Use props
Heincon
lvl.1
United States

2018-2-5
Use props
Gregs77
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22451 ft
  • >>>
United States

yes young man it might take a little.  some of my orders went in a day but with new products it might take longer  my mavic took weeks. but that was when they go hit hard   rest assure dji is good to get on it.  happy flying
2018-2-5
Use props
the0bone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11896 ft
Germany

Depend on your selected payment method.
Paypal went to status 3 right with the order...

But it did not help... I stuck there for 4 days now
2018-2-6
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You need to give them a little time to process...... chill, relax and await your drone.... it is worth the wait.
2018-2-6
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Authorised will change to confirmed when DJI take the payment then it will be shipped and a tracking number listed. The delivery company will then contact you with an ETA. Whether this happens in days or weeks who knows but check it once a day and be patient. Some people waited more than quarter of a year for their original Mavic Pro to be shipped - be thankful it's now days for the Mavic Air... It will arrive soon enough
2018-2-6
Use props
Heincon
lvl.1
United States

thanks everyone for your input.. i can't keep calm because its my first drone hahaha and I'm excited!
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Heincon Posted at 2018-2-6 07:49
thanks everyone for your input.. i can't keep calm because its my first drone hahaha and I'm excited!

Hi, there. You bought it from our website, right? If you have doubt in your order, please contact us. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-10
Use props
Heincon
lvl.1
United States

Everything is good for now and its on the way to me thanks dji elektra
2018-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules