Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji whats up with vibrating mavic air's ?
1258 9 2018-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
$gambino$
First Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Any explanation on this ? Ive seen quite a few yt videos now with people having this problem. Looks like it happens in the cold and is imu related...  here is the deal tho spark ,p4 nor mavic air do this in subfreezing temps  ....can this be fixed with fw?
https://youtu.be/wlCuoWVASeI
https://youtu.be/tklEsY6MctI
2018-2-5
Use props
$gambino$
First Officer
United States

Dji if u could let us know if a fix is in the works....multiple people reporting on this in fb and yt. If u search youtube "shaking mavic air" u will see
2018-2-5
Use props
Brad Bilger
Captain
Flight distance : 14764163 ft
United States

I spotted this this morning..  might want to take a look.  

2018-2-6
Use props
$gambino$
First Officer
United States

I know there are a lot of YouTube videos out there now and people complaining on Facebook ...I just hope DJI can come up with an explanation or fix it with a firmware update
2018-2-6
Use props
$gambino$
First Officer
United States

And know it is an imu issue or gain.... point is the spark the mavic pro and the Phantom 4 don't do it in the cold temperatures
2018-2-6
Use props
FatherXmas
Captain
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anyone know at what temperature the vibration starts? I flew mine yesterday at 38F and had no issues. Was it because 38F isn't cold enough or my MA doesn't have the issue? Inquiring minds want to know.
2018-2-6
Use props
Tviscomi
Captain
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Uh...the manual does state operating temps 32-104 F
2018-2-6
Use props
$gambino$
First Officer
United States

Yes the manual does state that but it doesnt explain why ALL other dji ac are fine in sub freezing temps
2018-2-6
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 8330174 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Flown my Mavic Air at -20°C many times.  It did shake one briefly once.  Being a scratch build & tune UAV builder I would say the Roll gain on the IMU is too high.  GO4 app has a place where gains can be adjusted.  I would knock 5 off the value and retest.  This is most likely what the firmware update does.
2018-2-14
Use props
$gambino$
First Officer
United States

DJ I already fixed it with firmware .200
2018-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules