Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Error Code -50 When Attempting to Calibrate IMU
3566 3 2018-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bkr26
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello guys. Can anyone help me?
I made all the correct updates, I already did several flights with this Drone (Phantom 4) and I never had an accident or a hard landing.
There are 3 days that when you connect it (apparently everything standard) appears on the screen of the DJI GO 4 a message that I need
calibrate the IMU. Whenever I try it at 2% and it says it can not continue because a CODE ERROR has happened -50 and it asks me
to try again. I've made countless attempts and the same thing happens. I'm aware of the temperature too, it's inside the correct temperature to perform the calibration.

If someone has gone through something like this and can help me, thank you very much.
I have already tried in several places what the codes mean and I did not find anything referring to 50.
Thank you!

2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. I would recommend you cool down your drone and put in on the flat. Please try to change a device to calibrate the IMU. What is the version of your app? Please tell me the firmware of your drone and provide a screenshot of the situation if the problem remains. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-11
Use props
ARLockstedt
New
Flight distance : 478517 ft

any resolution for this? having same issue...
2018-6-12
Use props
xoxo35
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158310 ft

START CALIBRATION IN HORIZONTAL LOCATION NOT FLAT IF THE TEMPERATURE FAILS, GET STARTED AFTER 10 MINUTES IN THE REFRIGERATOR
2019-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules