A small problem has turned into a big issue
1163 4 2018-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mr2blue2
lvl.1

Australia

I have made a mistake, I admit I'm not perfect but I'm sure im not the first person to setup thier account with the wrong email address.
I've done this before on other sites, I put a dot where a dot shouldnt be and start wondering why I havent recieved the confirmation email I'd been expecting.
Now this isnt usually a problem, I simply login to the site change my email address and all is good with the world.
DJI however want to make this as difficult as possible for me to rectify and have made me create a whole new account with the correct email address and then re-register my Spark to that address.
I dont have a problem with this and have done as they asked, ok I lost my previous flight data but I've only had the drone 3 days so nothing worth keeping anyway.
What I do have a problem with is the fact there is another account out there that I cannot delete that has my purchase history and personal details and if they choose to change the password will have access too.
I have contacted DJI support as I have purchased a DJI Care Refresh under my original account and I would like to transfer it to my new one but they were less than helpful which is why I find myself here.
Hopefully someone else has made this mistake and managed to get it sorted and can help me.
I'm loving the Spark but the support I'm getting from DJI is concerning.

Thanks in advance
2018-2-6
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

United States

Yep, customer support at DJI has some room for improvements.
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Sir, we are sorry for the trouble caused, the activation account of the drone cannot be changed, just to verify, did you purchase the drone and the DJI Care Refresh from our online store? If yes, may I have the order number and the correct email address? Thank you.
2018-2-6
Use props
mr2blue2
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-6 22:52
Hello Sir, we are sorry for the trouble caused, the activation account of the drone cannot be changed, just to verify, did you purchase the drone and the DJI Care Refresh from our online store? If yes, may I have the order number and the correct email address? Thank you.

Hi I have PM'd you Mindy thankyou.
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mr2blue2 Posted at 2018-2-6 22:57
Hi I have PM'd you Mindy thankyou.

Sorry that I didn't receive your PM, could you please send again? Thank you.
2018-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules