Osmo mobile 2 issue
11948 14 2018-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gubes17
lvl.2
Canada

Received my mobile 2 yesterday and tried it out. It seems like it can't hold up the phone very well like it has weak gimbal motors and the one part of the gimble was very hot after only 10 minutes of use.
I then kept getting a positioning notification  and to restart holding it a certain way and still did not work. Maybe rushed to the market?
2018-2-6
Use props
Gubes17
lvl.2
Canada

Decided to try it again today and seems to be working fine.. ??
Wasn't hot this time either
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Gubes, the gimbal must be balanced well before you switching on, please refer to the video below to mount the mobile phone properly, thank you.
2018-2-7
Use props
Gubes17
lvl.2
Canada

It's seems fine now that I calibrated the gimbal. Before I calibrated it was flopped, moving left on it's own, and got hot. Now that I have calibrated the gimbal all seems good!
2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Gubes17 Posted at 2018-2-7 07:50
It's seems fine now that I calibrated the gimbal. Before I calibrated it was flopped, moving left on it's own, and got hot. Now that I have calibrated the gimbal all seems good!

Gubes,  thanks for getting back to us, hope you have a great time with it, if there is any further question, please keep us updated, we are always here to help.
2018-2-8
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Gubes17, you might have the defect one like I got.  I have already file for exchange.  Thats definitely defected!  Because we order two OSMO 2, which the one for my colleague work very well and no weak motor!
2018-2-9
Use props
Gubes17
lvl.2
Canada

MAVICDLNM Posted at 2018-2-9 00:45
Gubes17, you might have the defect one like I got.  I have already file for exchange.  Thats definitely defected!  Because we order two OSMO 2, which the one for my colleague work very well and no weak motor!

Hey try doing a gimbal calibration. Mine seems to work well now that I did a calibration, with the phone installed on the gimbal. I will keep and eye on the gimbal motors make sure they don't heat up again.
2018-2-11
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Gubes17 Posted at 2018-2-11 07:17
Hey try doing a gimbal calibration. Mine seems to work well now that I did a calibration, with the phone installed on the gimbal. I will keep and eye on the gimbal motors make sure they don't heat up again.

The one I got can’t even calibrate.  The phone can’t tilt up to 90degree.
2018-2-11
Use props
krakmh
lvl.1

Pakistan

I have the same problem. My stopped working completely. DJI is creating fauly stuff now.
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

krakmh Posted at 2018-6-26 04:25
I have the same problem. My stopped working completely. DJI is creating fauly stuff now.

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience that it caused, are we using Osmo mobile 2? Did you manage to balance your phone to the unit? Please ensure that we're not using any phone case as well and were you able to activate your unit?
2018-6-26
Use props
GiorgioB
New

Venezuela

Got the same issues adding the fact that my Osmo 2 bought past june 2018 (9 month ago) at B&H New York refueses to get calibrated. Same symtoms: acting up, get hot, and doing stepped movments (not fluid)...
2019-3-24
Use props
IqbalMustaqim
New
Singapore

Guys I just bought my DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and its been a few weeks since i got it. At first it was working fine with my Note 9 however after like 2 weeks of using the Gimbal it like started spasming everytime i turned it on...anybody experiencing something similar? Like it will try to balance the phone but will overcompensate and will hit the edge and turn the other side and hit that edge like very furiously.
2019-3-27
Use props
djiuser_9b0CVhvVfLb5
New

United Arab Emirates

Oh my God! Same issue... want to know the solution  for that.
2019-6-5
Use props
Tulgaaa
New

Mongolia

Hello,
I have the same problem. I noticed that the motor was heating earlier and eventually it wasn't able to balance itself. It would just tilt and do sudden movements like crazy. It was balanced properly at first mount.

How do I fix it? I just got it like 2,3 days ago
2019-7-9
Use props
djiuser_ihRa5W4iiBoe
New

Turkey

Everybody has the same problem as i understood, including me. Is there anyway to fix it ? Dear Dji what do you think ; is it mechanical or software fail??
2019-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules