Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Photos not showing in Android's Gallery
6217 6 2018-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
damienf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105072 ft
Hong Kong

Photos taken on Android's mobile do not show in phone's Gallery but the Videos do.

How come and how to fix this?
2018-2-6
Use props
smalling123
New

China

Maybe you set the option of saving in the SD card, or the photos are deleted by mistake, but you can recover photos. I am not sure this guide can be helpful or not.
2018-2-7
Use props
damienf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105072 ft
France

smalling123 Posted at 2018-2-7 01:35
Maybe you set the option of saving in the SD card, or the photos are deleted by mistake, but you can recover photos. I am not sure this guide can be helpful or not.

The photos are on the phone. They show in DJI GO app but they didn't show in the phone's default Gallery app while the videos did.

Now I found a folder called Camera in Gallery app > Albums > Other Albums. I turned on the "Show in Photos" setting and now the photos show in the app along with the videos.
2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

damienf Posted at 2018-2-7 01:57
The photos are on the phone. They show in DJI GO app but they didn't show in the phone's default Gallery app while the videos did.

Now I found a folder called Camera in Gallery app > Albums > Other Albums. I turned on the "Show in Photos" setting and now the photos show in the app along with the videos.

Nice try, hope it will help other Android users who have the same problem, thanks for sharing.
2018-2-7
Use props
takasumi
New

Vietnam

reinstall the app again: https://apkrapido.com/dollify/
2020-5-8
Use props
steverodgers
New

Vietnam

I tried reinstalling the app and it works fine now.spanish dictionary