Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FedEx NON DELIVERY OPTION
1165 5 2018-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_86eenutfHCj9
lvl.1
United States

So I order some goggles.  They are already going to be here in like 2 days.  GREAT!  No, not so great.  For some retarded reason, DJI has setup shipping so that you can't have FedEx leave the package at their facility for pickup or customize your delivery.  SO, I have a choice, no goggles or risk getting fired coming in late to wait for the fedex guy.  I just saw on the camera  him NOT leave the package after I left a printed fedex note signed with my drivers li\cense on it.  What IDIOT made this stupid azz decision? How can people that can design a work of technical art like a mavic, be so stupid otherwise?  I'm sure this will be deleted but this just INEXCUSABLE.
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Thanks for your feedback. The situation will be forwarded. We will work hard to improve our service.
2018-2-11
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have to agree.  I certainly understand the need for a signature but there is no reason for not allowing us to have a delivery held at the local FedEx facility or store for pickup as you must present ID & sign for the package when picked up.
2018-2-11
Use props
warpiggy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 109797 ft
Canada

Or how about  when i went to buy my drone off their web site. They would not take my mastercard payment unless i sent them a copy of my drivers licence. The  fools. I had to pay with paypal
2018-2-11
Use props
fans63bc2b44
New
Flight distance : 189321 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2-11 02:44
Hi, there. Thanks for your feedback. The situation will be forwarded. We will work hard to improve our service.

Apparently there haven't been any updates to this process. I'm dealing with the exact same thing. Contacted online support and they entered a ticket to their Logistics Team to have them find the closest FedEx location for me to pick up. That will take 3 business days and by then my package will be returned to DJI as undeliverable.
2018-11-1
Use props
HedsIc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 478757 ft
United States

I was under the impression this was a FedEx requirement and not a DJI requirement. When they insure the package for the dollar if it exceeds a certain dollar amount for the insurance, FedEx requires that the package must be delivered in person and not left even with a signed note or dropped off at a facility.

I could be completely wrong too, but I am thinking that was the reasoning DJI gave me when I had some issues with my FlyMore Kit.
2018-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules