DJI Care Refresh Support
1796 14 2018-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Beaumont1129
lvl.1
Flight distance : 197388 ft
United States

I have read in the past some not so good opinions about DJI support. I wanted to post this because I just had an exceptional experience with DJI Support. I had an issue with my drone and had to send it to California. I recieved progress emails and had it back in less than two weeks. So thank you DJI for listening to us. Lifelong DJI customer!
Thank you!
David Perkins
Beaumont, TX

2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Palourde
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7 ft
Canada

Thank you for your feedback David! Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

David, thank you so much for the positive feedback about our customer service, I will transfer it to the rest of our team to keep up the great works, hope you enjoy flying.
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DJI Palourde Posted at 2018-2-6 09:42
Thank you for your feedback David! Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Please do not attempt to act as a moderator, or you will be banned. Forum rules should be obeyed, thanks for your cooperation. GTScreenshot_20180207_110323.png
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Palourde
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-6 19:03
Please do not attempt to act as a moderator, or you will be banned. Forum rules should be obeyed, thanks for your cooperation.[view_image]

Oh sorry I did not see that rule. I just did that because someone needs to do the moderator's job.
Should I change my name or is DJI Palourde fine? I won't act as a moderator.
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DJI Palourde Posted at 2018-2-6 19:07
Oh sorry I did not see that rule. I just did that because someone needs to do the moderator's job.
Should I change my name or is DJI Palourde fine? I won't act as a moderator.

We moderators in Forum will reply the post as soon as possible once we see it, please modify your Forum name to avoid misunderstanding that may cause at your earliest convenience, thank you.
2018-2-6
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-6 19:26
We moderators in Forum will reply the post as soon as possible once we see it, please modify your Forum name to avoid misunderstanding that may cause at your earliest convenience, thank you.

Alright m'lady it's done
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MiniPalourde Posted at 2018-2-6 19:31
Alright m'lady it's done

Thank you very much.
2018-2-6
Use props
Ebeard4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2619780 ft
United States

Beaumont,
I also had a similar experience with DJI Care Refresh! Less than two weeks and my old MP was swapped for a very new (possibly new) MP! Which is good for my business because of the short downtime. Good to hear it seems to be the norm.

DJI Mindy,
The DJIGO4 APP is telling me I can purchase DJI Care Refresh for this UAS since it was just activated 19hrs ago. Is that so? It has a new serial number so...
2018-2-7
Use props
Beaumont1129
lvl.1
Flight distance : 197388 ft
United States

Glad you brought that up. It is my understanding that the new SN follows your original refresh care plan. Up to two replacement drones. I don’t think you have to purchase again when you receive the replacement.

Right Mindy?
2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Beaumont1129 Posted at 2018-2-7 10:03
Glad you brought that up. It is my understanding that the new SN follows your original refresh care plan. Up to two replacement drones. I don’t think you have to purchase again when you receive the replacement.

Right Mindy?

Hi, Beaumont, usually the DJI Care Refresh will be transferred to the replacement by our facility, please double check the status here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2018-2-7
Use props
djiuser_JQ1ZwmPPNFqx
New

United States

I have a support issue, I wasn't able to activate my refresh do to technical issues during the firmware update, my pixel 2 wasn't compatible. I purchased a Nexus to complete my set up except the refresh plan. How can I still complete that?
2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_JQ1ZwmPPNFqx Posted at 2018-2-7 22:08
I have a support issue, I wasn't able to activate my refresh do to technical issues during the firmware update, my pixel 2 wasn't compatible. I purchased a Nexus to complete my set up except the refresh plan. How can I still complete that?

May I know where did you purchase DJI Care Refresh? Did the drone activate over 48 hours?
2018-2-8
Use props
fans70def4c7
New
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-6 18:54
David, thank you so much for the positive feedback about our customer service, I will transfer it to the rest of our team to keep up the great works, hope you enjoy flying.

I have issue when I care my remaining dji care record it shows my spark serial number is not in the record . I have activated my drone in the iOS app for quite awhile
2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans70def4c7 Posted at 2018-2-9 16:06
I have issue when I care my remaining dji care record it shows my spark serial number is not in the record . I have activated my drone in the iOS app for quite awhile

Hi there, did you purchase the brand new drone and the DJI Care Refresh at the same time from the DJI Store? If so, it should be activated automatically after 2 days shipment. If you purchased the DJI Care Refresh and drone from the retailer, you need to manually activate it. Please let me know which is your case, and please also provide me with the picture of the serial number, I would like to check for you. Thanks.
2018-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules