Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistant 2 won’t connect to P4P on Win 10 x64
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TvWorks CP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3175755 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I um unable to connect the P4P to DJI Assistant 2 on windows 10 x64 machines.
I’ve tried installing it on all the pcs I have and it won’t connect to Phantom 4 Pro
It keeps asking to connect to Inspire 2.

P4P system says it needs to calibrate visual sensors.
Can you please provide a workaround.
2018-2-6
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

If you connect your P4P usb cable to the phantom and then to the PC, turn the P4P on, open the Assistant 2 software and you should see a usb cable being inserted on the front page of the software. Ignore the Inspire bit as it is not relevant.
If it does not connect then you need to uninstall the software and reinstall it with unsigned drivers allowed.
2018-2-6
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

better if you have a try in a win 7 machine or mac ... lot of people having issues in windows 10
2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, please try to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 to see whether it helps. I'll PM you the drive for double check.
2018-2-8
Use props
TvWorks CP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3175755 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-8 00:13
Hi there, please try to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 to see whether it helps. I'll PM you the drive for double check.

Hi Susan,

Thanks for your reply. I reinstalled it with  "unsigned drivers allowed", and it worked fine.
My issue is now resolved. Thank You.
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TvWorks CP Posted at 2018-2-8 12:49
Hi Susan,

Thanks for your reply. I reinstalled it with  "unsigned drivers allowed", and it worked fine.

Thanks for keeping us updated. It's nice to know this works. Please contact us if there are any further questions.
2018-2-23
Use props
jlchapman2000
lvl.1
Flight distance : 791 ft
United States

I have Win 10 64 bit uninstalled and reinstalled Assistant 2 and still can't connect P4P. Any suggestions?
2018-5-28
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft

jlchapman2000@y Posted at 2018-5-28 22:10
I have Win 10 64 bit uninstalled and reinstalled Assistant 2 and still can't connect P4P. Any suggestions?

As per above, you need to set Win 10 to accept unsigned drivers and then install Assistant 2.
So uninstall Assistant 2 then:

Click the Start Start menu and select Settings.
Click Update and Security.
Click on Recovery.
Click Restart now under Advanced Startup.
Click Troubleshoot.
Click Advanced options.
Click Startup Settings.
Click on Restart.
On the Startup Settings screen press 7 or F7 to disable driver signature enforcement.

Then reinstall Assistant 2
2018-5-28
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Jenee 2 Posted at 2018-5-28 23:16
As per above, you need to set Win 10 to accept unsigned drivers and then install Assistant 2.
So uninstall Assistant 2 then:

Try holding down left shift next time you power on or restart your computer, if it act like mine does your instructions could be shorted down a lot.

But yes it might help, however i only have had issues with the vision driver with driver signing active making the vision sensor calibration telling me to restart the P4P over and over.

@jlchapman2000 - do you have any antivirus or other security SW that might block the usb communication with the drone?

2018-5-29
Use props
gmorris59
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1024 ft
United States

TvWorks CP Posted at 2018-2-8 12:49
Hi Susan,

When will the "Properly Signed Driver" version of the software be available?
2018-6-22
Use props
Scatterblak
New

United States

Jenee 2 Posted at 2018-2-6 22:42
If you connect your P4P usb cable to the phantom and then to the PC, turn the P4P on, open the Assistant 2 software and you should see a usb cable being inserted on the front page of the software. Ignore the Inspire bit as it is not relevant.
If it does not connect then you need to uninstall the software and reinstall it with unsigned drivers allowed.

This doesn't work, unfortuantely.
2022-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules