Support
539 5 2018-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GBP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6050 ft
Canada

On Feb 1-2018 I posted "No support" regarding a missing battery when my drone was shipped back to me in November from repair, even though their shipping doc showed one.  I contacted support immediately and was advised that they would ship it within a week.  Well...that was in November 17, and up until Feb 2, I tried to use the regular channels to get it resolved.
That was when I posted my story and experience on this forum. The replys from you readers was excellent, and one reader even gave me a link to "Susan" from DJI support.
I am very happy to report that after sending Susan a personal email, she responded right away that she had her team working on it, and Low and Behold, I received my missing battery today.
I thank all the readers and especially to Susan for her very decisive and immediate action.
GBP

2018-2-6
Use props
Thermographer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1417362 ft
United States

Very Awesome!
2018-2-6
Use props
DEUCEDOG
First Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Good result , nice to hear the positive fly safe
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Appreciate your update and positive feedback. It's nice to know this has been figured out timely. Hope you have a good time on flying. Do not forget to share us with your works.
2018-2-6
Use props
fansc1f7ed95
New
Flight distance : 2638 ft
Puerto Rico

Hello, I have a problem with the image of my mavic pro.I'm new I just opened it and I get a black spot in all the images. They know what it can be.
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansc1f7ed95 Posted at 2018-2-8 15:31
Hello, I have a problem with the image of my mavic pro.I'm new I just opened it and I get a black spot in all the images. They know what it can be.

Hi, I had replied you in another post, please check. Thanks.
2018-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules