I get an email from support saying they will contact me but..
872 13 2018-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Iversonmatthew
lvl.3
Flight distance : 505889 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got an email Thursday the 1st saying that DJI was going to be contacting me because I keep getting lemon drones (4 in a row now). It said they would contact me within 48 by phone. Well that was over 3 full business days ago. Not sure who I contact now about you guys not contacting me. I can only sit by my phone for so long.

And this is the escalated service? I'm not trying to complain or anything here .. just really would like the working, new drone I paid for back in Oct. 2017.

2018-2-7
Use props
AIister
lvl.4
Flight distance : 626647 ft
Canada

"I can only sit by my phone for so long."

get a cell phone so you can carry it around with you
2018-2-7
Use props
Iversonmatthew
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

AIister Posted at 2018-2-7 03:00
"I can only sit by my phone for so long."

Yeah I have one.. I have a life too.
2018-2-7
Use props
Iversonmatthew
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

AIister Posted at 2018-2-7 03:00
"I can only sit by my phone for so long."

The bigger point was that it has been over the time they said they would contact me and NOBODY has contacted me.

I don't know if I need to start this process over .. which would suck because it's been 8 days now..or what to do. This hasn't exactly been made simple to deal with..and yeah I'm beginning to see how it's my fault.
2018-2-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Iversonmatthew Posted at 2018-2-7 03:07
The bigger point was that it has been over the time they said they would contact me and NOBODY has contacted me.

I don't know if I need to start this process over .. which would suck because it's been 8 days now..or what to do. This hasn't exactly been made simple to deal with..and yeah I'm beginning to see how it's my fault.

You can PM the title of this thread to a DJI Administrator if a few days has passed and that haven't responded to the thread.
2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Iversonmatthew, sorry for the lack of communication and inconvenience caused, may we have the escalated case number so that we can check more details for better support? Thank you.
2018-2-7
Use props
Iversonmatthew
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-7 03:40
Iversonmatthew, sorry for the lack of communication and inconvenience caused, may we have the escalated case number so that we can check more details for better support? Thank you.

CAS-1394175-W8N2Y6
CAS-1319730-H7W5C1
CAS-1224622-G0G1Q8

Newest Case
CAS-1456184-P1R9C0
2018-2-7
Use props
Iversonmatthew
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Didn't hear anything again today
2018-2-7
Use props
Iversonmatthew
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-7 03:40

Tomorrow will be 7 days since they told me they would call me within 48 hours.
2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Iversonmatthew Posted at 2018-2-7 15:26
Tomorrow will be 7 days since they told me they would call me within 48 hours.

Matthew, we are so sorry for this situation, I will inform the team to follow up and reach out to you as soon as possible, we apologize again to have kept you waiting. Appreciate your patience.
2018-2-7
Use props
Iversonmatthew
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-7 18:51
Matthew, we are so sorry for this situation, I will inform the team to follow up and reach out to you as soon as possible, we apologize again to have kept you waiting. Appreciate your patience.

It is now 7 full days since they told me they would contact me within 48 hours on the phone. Is this normal? Should I be worried? Can anybody tell me what is going on?
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Iversonmatthew Posted at 2018-2-8 07:53
It is now 7 full days since they told me they would contact me within 48 hours on the phone. Is this normal? Should I be worried? Can anybody tell me what is going on?

Hi Iverson, it seems that the local management had contacted you hours ago, right? Hope the process goes smoothly and the case will be settled soon.
2018-2-8
Use props
Iversonmatthew
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-8 20:08
Hi Iverson, it seems that the local management had contacted you hours ago, right? Hope the process goes smoothly and the case will be settled soon.

Yes! And I appreciate it!! They are making it right with me. I just wanted to know I mattered after all this. I love your products and continue to get great results with them so thank you!! And sorry for being flustered... I'm a very passionate person.
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Iversonmatthew Posted at 2018-2-8 23:39
Yes! And I appreciate it!! They are making it right with me. I just wanted to know I mattered after all this. I love your products and continue to get great results with them so thank you!! And sorry for being flustered... I'm a very passionate person.

Understand how you feel. Hope you can get the drone back soon.
2018-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules