Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Verification Code
6528 13 2018-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rustic17
Captain
Flight distance : 576099 ft
United States

Every time I sign in recently it asks for a verification code...shows 4 alpha numerics to be entered.  Just another pain.  Anyone else getting this???
2018-2-7
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Captain

Croatia

Yes.... Already thinking of doing some nice script to do it for me.
2018-2-7
Use props
Gunship9
Captain
United States

Bot wars.  Nullifies weaponized key loggers.
2018-2-7
Use props
Flighty
Captain
Flight distance : 1911181 ft
Croatia

Yes,,, not impressed..
2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
Administrator
China

Hi, please tell me the platform you log in. Did you mean DJI GO 4 or forum? What is theh model of your device? Thanks for your support.
2018-2-7
Use props
rimza
Captain
Flight distance : 3307 ft
Brunei

Yes which access are you trying to get into, as I do not see any verification codes required for DJI forum or DJI Go 4 app.

Possibly related to change in geographical region??
2018-2-7
Use props
Rustic17
Captain
Flight distance : 576099 ft
United States

It is signing into the forum from my PC.  Used to be just email and password...now there is a verification code that shows 4 alphanumerics that you have to type in in addition to email and password.
2018-2-7
Use props
David Duke
New

Canada

where do i find the varification code to log in on my phone and to change the password on my account
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
Administrator
China

Rustic17 Posted at 2018-2-7 22:43
It is signing into the forum from my PC.  Used to be just email and password...now there is a verification code that shows 4 alphanumerics that you have to type in in addition to email and password.

Yes, you need to type the code to enter it. If it brings inconvenience, I would help you forward it. Thanks for your feedback.
code.JPG
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
Administrator
China

David Duke Posted at 2018-4-9 03:11
where do i find the varification code to log in on my phone and to change the password on my account

David, if you want to change the password. You can enter the personal homepage in forum and enter setting to change it. Please contact us if there is any doubt.
2018-4-9
Use props
UP1
lvl.1

New Zealand

Just had this issue today and after finding this forum and seeing that it's a captcha I realised the space next to the verification box is where the catpcha should sit. I put in a random number and hit log in. The page refreshed and then presented me with a captcha to put in. Guess this is just a bug but it worked.
4-6 14:55
Use props
fansb596bf38
lvl.1

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-9 03:17
Yes, you need to type the code to enter it. If it brings inconvenience, I would help you forward it. Thanks for your feedback.

I had the issue this morning. No code was visible so I typed in random letters and it logged me in.
9-19 00:31
Use props
wickjohn
lvl.1

Binary options managed accounts interest a lot of traders because they take the work and some feel the risk out of the trader’s hands. binary options managed accounts review
9-19 04:36
Use props
SparkedJoint818
lvl.1
Flight distance : 147884 ft

Where can I find the stupid verification code ????
It’s not in my email
10-3 09:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules