OSMO Mobilie 2 external storage?
1394 3 2018-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
soupie
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I just got my OSMO 2 today!

Is there any way to save the movie files to an external device like via USB to an iDrive?

Thanks in advance

2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi soupie, what mobile device are you mentioning to? iOS mobile phone or Android device? The footage is saved in DJI Go APP, you can export them to your computer.
If it is iOS device, the footage and pictures can be found in iTunes--DJI Go--hg300 storage.
If it is Android, the footage are saved in mobile phone\DJI\Camera.
Please let me know if there is other question, thank you.
2018-2-7
Use props
soupie
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Sorry Mindy, I should have said. The device is an iPhone 7. I was hoping that I could save the files to an external device such as an iDrive but I don't think there is room to plug a device into the port on the iPhone due to the OSMO design.
2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

soupie Posted at 2018-2-7 23:49
Sorry Mindy, I should have said. The device is an iPhone 7. I was hoping that I could save the files to an external device such as an iDrive but I don't think there is room to plug a device into the port on the iPhone due to the OSMO design.

I agree with you, after you balance the gimbal, there would be no room to attach an iDriver, sorry for the inconvenience. Please connect iPhone to the computer to export the footage.
2018-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules