Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6750e9f7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13 ft
Portugal

Hi

I'm returning my DJI Mavic Air Combo

DJI asked me to "Fill in (a form they send me) completely with your details and a proper description of fault and attach a printed version to every item in the parcel."

So I guess I have to fill in for every object inside the combo box ?? Does this seem normal to you ?

I'm in the first 7 days (as their return policy requests) and yet, in the form, they ask: Description of troubleshooting & Emergency recovery attempts:

There's isnt any troubleshooting or emergency ! ....

This is very weird....

Pedro

2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Pedro, please follow the email instruction and fill in the form which will help us to understand more details about your drone. This item means what happened to your drone and what has been done to troubleshoot the issue, if the drone is still in perfect condition, you can ignore it. Thanks for your cooperation.
2018-2-7
Use props
staringelf
lvl.1
Portugal

A form for every part inside the box ??
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

staringelf Posted at 2018-2-8 01:58
A form for every part inside the box ??

You just need to fill in the main issue you encountered with the drone in the form.
2018-2-8
Use props
staringelf
lvl.1
Portugal

It says “to every item in the parcel.”

But if it’s just the aircraft that’s ok ! Thank you
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

staringelf Posted at 2018-2-8 02:07
It says “to every item in the parcel.”

But if it’s just the aircraft that’s ok ! Thank you

Please just fill in the main problem you are having with the drone, gimbal, RC, battery or charger in the form, if everything works fine and you just would like the refund, you do not need to fill in this item.
2018-2-8
Use props
staringelf
lvl.1
Portugal

But do I have to print a form for every item you just mention with the serial number and all the information asked in the form ? Or just the aircraft ?
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

staringelf Posted at 2018-2-8 02:15
But do I have to print a form for every item you just mention with the serial number and all the information asked in the form ? Or just the aircraft ?

Hi, sorry for the late reply due to the time difference. Have you finished the process? If you have one whole package to return, you can fill in the one form with the parts you needed to return. Hope the process goes smoothly.
2018-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules