3644 14 2018-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Tk1z15n0Q6Yj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 104291 ft
Germany

Hey Guys,
does anyone know when the Educational Discount appears on the Mavic Air ? I know its coming but not which date or week or month.
greetings
2018-2-8
Use props
djiuser_uTOqMltJADEv
New

United States

I'd love to know the answer to this too!
2018-2-9
Use props
Kwinni
lvl.2
Germany

I asked in my local store they said around 6 month.  
2018-2-9
Use props
GoldenSun
First Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

Well the education discount just went in for the Tello, maybe we'll see it available for the MA soon too
2018-3-17
Use props
GoldenSun
First Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

Any news on when the EDU discount will be available for the Osmo Mobile 2 and the Mavic Air? The website states 2 months from the release, which we are now past that...
2018-4-2
Use props
dji_and_happy
lvl.2
Ireland

Hi,
Waiting on the education discount too. I spoke with DJI via chat. They assured me before end of April or end of May. I pushed them on these deadlines and once again assured me. I then screen shoted the conversation
Would that tally with the 6 month wait? Should I just keep checking daily.
2018-4-28
Use props
djiuser_qKYxBT0NJNKp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59990 ft
Canada

dji_and_happy Posted at 2018-4-28 13:19
Hi,
Waiting on the education discount too. I spoke with DJI via chat. They assured me before end of April or end of May. I pushed them on these deadlines and once again assured me. I then screen shoted the conversation

I would have bought one if the discount was available.  It would be nice to take some year-end photos from above.  Most schools and educators have budgets that need to be spent before the end of April or by early May.  It looks like the Drone will turn into a nice idea that doesn't happen.  
2018-5-4
Use props
dji_and_happy
lvl.2
Ireland

Any updates on when the Air goes becomes part of the educational discount? I keep checking everyday.
2018-5-16
Use props
Kwinni
lvl.2
Germany

Nope :/ i think it comes with the next new Drone
2018-5-16
Use props
dji_and_happy
lvl.2
Ireland

Any update?
I see the spark 15% discount ends June 8th, and I was told in chat by a DJI rep to expect the Mavic Air to get the discount by end of May.
2018-5-23
Use props
djiuser_pi8TKyXF6rD1
lvl.1

China

Hi,
Waiting on the education discount too. I spoke with DJI via chat. They assured me before end of April or end of May. I pushed them on these deadlines and once again assured me. I then screen shoted the conversation

I walked into a store today and they told me that the Mavic Air doesn't have the discount yet. I also contacted DJI chat and they indicated that a date had not yet been set.
2018-6-5
Use props
djiuser_pi8TKyXF6rD1
lvl.1

China

Hi,

I walked into a store today and they told me that the Mavic Air doesn't have the discount yet. I also contacted DJI chat and they indicated that a date had not yet been set.
2018-6-5
Use props
DWade9
lvl.2
Germany

djiuser_pi8TKyXF6rD1 Posted at 2018-6-5 21:57

any updates on this?
2018-7-5
Use props
djiuser_KKqX5lI5T4wM
New

Is there any update on this? I too am waiting for DJI Mavic Air to be eligible for the educational discount. Do they make changes to the eligibility when they release new products? If so, is that usually in the new year?
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_KKqX5lI5T4wM Posted at 2018-7-22 12:53
Is there any update on this? I too am waiting for DJI Mavic Air to be eligible for the educational discount. Do they make changes to the eligibility when they release new products? If so, is that usually in the new year?

Hi, we will forward this to the right department for further information. Thanks for the interest.
2018-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules