Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI SUPPORT: A JOKE!!!
554 7 2018-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vangelis Karousatos
lvl.1

Greece

Will be very useful to everybody who is planning to deal with DJI to see how they mean the "Support" or "Warranted":
11 days after i bought the Mavic pro, face the very common symptom of "NO SD CARD - BLUR CAMERA" plus "SIGNAL LOST" the next day.
Send it back to NL service center through the local dealer on the 24/1
DJI informed me that the cost for the repair is 524,00 Euros. No warranted.
The drone is in perfect condition. Never crashed!
Please check the case and see the photos. CAS-1439581-H7B3J4
To be continued with legal action. ( i real don't know with i, an individual  will do against DJI in courts, but it worth to try against a company which spiting in our faces).  

2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Vangelis, we are sorry for the confusion about the invoice, I checked the damage assessment, there are scratches in the drone, which are usually caused by collision or crash accident.
- The lower shell is misshapen or scratched. GTScreenshot_20180208_190850.png
- The left rear motor arm is smashed or scratched.
GTScreenshot_20180208_190828.png
Could you please help to verify if you ever experienced any collision or hard landing? Thank you very much.

2018-2-8
Use props
Vangelis Karousatos
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-8 03:17
Vangelis, we are sorry for the confusion about the invoice, I checked the damage assessment, there are scratches in the drone, which are usually caused by collision or crash accident.
- The lower shell is misshapen or scratched.[view_image]
- The left rear motor arm is smashed or scratched.

As i already stated, i Never had a crash or a collision. Discribing as "the lower shell is misshapen or scratched" the marks at the foot of the drone which happened cause of landing in a rocky enviroment AND the plastic cover of the motor, wish i realy do not know how it happened ( i assume i did it , keeping it at the storage bag) i just do not accepted. (I realy can not follow your thoughts, accusing as "crashed" a shinning drove with mark only there would ... should be! in the contact with land)More over, you could check the logo files of the drone, the mark on the shoe placed on the 13/1/2018 and all the problems started on 21/1/2018.  Even though, the flights AFTER the "no sd card" were perfect...
Moreover your service department never informed me what part of the drone is damaged, and why the "warantee" not covering it.
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Vangelis Karousatos Posted at 2018-2-8 03:38
As i already stated, i Never had a crash or a collision. Discribing as "the lower shell is misshapen or scratched" the marks at the foot of the drone which happened cause of landing in a rocky enviroment AND the plastic cover of the motor, wish i realy do not know how it happened ( i assume i did it , keeping it at the storage bag) i just do not accepted. (I realy can not follow your thoughts, accusing as "crashed" a shinning drove with mark only there would ... should be! in the contact with land)More over, you could check the logo files of the drone, the mark on the shoe placed on the 13/1/2018 and all the problems started on 21/1/2018.  Even though, the flights AFTER the "no sd card" were perfect...
Moreover your service department never informed me what part of the drone is damaged, and why the "warantee" not covering it.

I would forward this situation to the local designated department. And we would have someone contact you, please wait patiently.  
2018-2-8
Use props
Vangelis Karousatos
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-8 03:48
I would forward this situation to the local designated department. And we would have someone contact you, please wait patiently.

BUT no one from the service ever ask me, what i think for the mulfuction... well, it could help if i tell you that this first appeared after i made 3 or 4 short flights in cold weather... almost 1 above zero...
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Vangelis Karousatos Posted at 2018-2-8 04:04
BUT no one from the service ever ask me, what i think for the mulfuction... well, it could help if i tell you that this first appeared after i made 3 or 4 short flights in cold weather... almost 1 above zero...

Thank you for the info. For the damaged part, you should've received the invoice on the email which listed the damaged parts on it. Please kindly check the invoice again. Since we have forwarded your case to the local team, the local team will help to check again. Please wait patiently.
2018-2-8
Use props
fans3a0341c4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12129199 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hahaha! What I don't understand is why people just don't take the product back to the retailer of they only had it for 11 days. You should be able to return basically anything, for any reason in that short of a time period.
2018-2-11
Use props
ghostrdr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

fans3a0341c4 Posted at 2018-2-11 07:26
Hahaha! What I don't understand is why people just don't take the product back to the retailer of they only had it for 11 days. You should be able to return basically anything, for any reason in that short of a time period.

I agree! Now he's going to get stuck with a "refurb" drone... they're not going to return his 11 day old Mavic.
2018-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules