Zenmuse X7 adapter for OSMO
5583 7 2018-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jean Pierre Kruze
New

Brazil

Hello, I wonder if the Inspire II drone camera dock is compatible with both X5 and X7 cameras?
Are the contacts and the format of the X5, X5R and X7 cameras the same?
Can the X7 camera fit into the same adapter for Osmo X5?
As a cinematographer and film director, I see great possibilities of making movies using the new Zenmuse X7 on OSMO as a handy capture feature, delivering high-quality, stabilizing. images, bringing mobility to productions.
But I still find it hard to believe that engineers miss that.

2018-2-8
Use props
FenrirApalis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3196772 ft
Hong Kong

No the X7 cannot go on the Osmo, all Osmo cameras have a different mount as well as having the image processing within the camera gimbal, while the X4S, X5S and X7 transfers the information into the Inspire 2 to use the Cinecore 2.0/2.1 to process the image. Meaning even if you manage to find a mount for it it cannot record anything. Hopefully they will bring out something that allows the newer gimbal cameras in the future.
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, guys. Please follow the advice in 2#. We don't have adapter of X7 for OSMO now. Thanks for your attention.
2018-2-8
Use props
DarKSpirit
lvl.2
Australia

It's finally happening
2019-3-29
Use props
Kanga Blue
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44754 ft

Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-8 22:31
Hi, guys. Please follow the advice in 2#. We don't have adapter of X7 for OSMO now. Thanks for your attention.

Link us please?
If we can use a X7 on Osmo now does that mean the X5S is also supported?
P.S. My glasses are smudged and I read that as you do have an adapter for X7... I was so excited for a bit! :-(
2019-6-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Kanga Blue Posted at 6-30 06:22
Link us please?
If we can use a X7 on Osmo now does that mean the X5S is also supported?
P.S. My glasses are smudged and I read that as you do have an adapter for X7... I was so excited for a bit! :-(

Hi Kanga Blue, X5S and X7 don't support Osmo, Elektra means 'We DON'T have adapter', if there is any update in the future, we will make it clear in our website.
2019-7-1
Use props
Kanga Blue
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44754 ft

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-1 00:35
Hi Kanga Blue, X5S and X7 don't support Osmo, Elektra means 'We DON'T have adapter', if there is any update in the future, we will make it clear in our website.

Hi Mindy thanks for the reply. Can you confirm the X5R works with Osmo Pro?

Also I can't see the Osmo Pro for sale.... there were problems? Only for sale now used?
2019-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Kanga Blue Posted at 7-1 01:05
Hi Mindy thanks for the reply. Can you confirm the X5R works with Osmo Pro?

Also I can't see the Osmo Pro for sale.... there were problems? Only for sale now used?

Yes, X5R is compatible with Osmo Pro. It is not available in our online store, but you can check from other website or retail stores: www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules