Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crystal Sky Support ? HELP! !!
1343 14 2018-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SAYG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 364403 ft
United States

Got a 5.5 Crystal Sky.   I love it!!  There is no correct documentation on updating the DJI GO 4 app or getting your flight logs from Crystal Sky to DJI GO 4 app.

Can anyone int the DJI World help me with this? $500 investement . Still within my 30 days to send it back if this cannot be resolved. Help PLEASE!
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, at the moment, DJI GO and DJI GO 4 will be updated along with the firmware update of the Crystalsky.
For the flight logs issue, do you mean that you want to access the flight records from the Crystalsky on the DJI GO 4 on another mobile device? If yes, you can sync the records to the cloud, if you log in the same account on the mobile device, sync it again, then they will show up on the mobile device. Please let me know if I misunderstood you.
2018-2-8
Use props
SAYG
lvl.1
United States

My flights using DJI Go 4 on the Crystal Sky are not showing up in my Go 4 flight record.
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

SAYG Posted at 2018-2-8 19:32
My flights using DJI Go 4 on the Crystal Sky are not showing up in my Go 4 flight record.

Thank you for the correction. So you have flown the drone with the Crystalsky but the records don't show up in the app, right? Have you logged your account? Could you please provide me with the specific drone you are flying with and the screenshot of the record page. And now you can try to sync "All" records, if the issue persists, try to connect the Crystalsky to the PC and check if you can get the records txt files there:
Connect the CS to the PC via a USB cable, the driver will be installed automatically;
When the driver installing finished, press "Setting Button" on the left side;
Click "USB connected" on the left page of the menu, "TURN ON USB STORAGE".
Records are stored in this route: DJI:\DJI\dji.go.v4\/FlightRecord/SyncResult
Thank you.
2018-2-8
Use props
SAYG
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-8 21:27
Thank you for the correction. So you have flown the drone with the Crystalsky but the records don't show up in the app, right? Have you logged your account? Could you please provide me with the specific drone you are flying with and the screenshot of the record page. And now you can try to sync "All" records, if the issue persists, try to connect the Crystalsky to the PC and check if you can get the records txt files there:
Connect the CS to the PC via a USB cable, the driver will be installed automatically;
When the driver installing finished, press "Setting Button" on the left side;

Thank you Thor for your quick response.
To connect CS to my PC do I use the standard USB port or the mini USB port out  on CS?Just started CS  and Software and GO 4 are updating, great timing !
Thank you again for quick response...
2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

SAYG Posted at 2018-2-9 09:49
Thank you Thor for your quick response.
To connect CS to my PC do I use the standard USB port or the mini USB port out  on CS?Just started CS  and Software and GO 4 are updating, great timing !
Thank you again for quick response...

Yep, the new firmware was just released. When connecting the CS to the PC, please plug the micro USB port to the CS. Thanks.
2018-2-9
Use props
SAYG
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-9 19:51
Yep, the new firmware was just released. When connecting the CS to the PC, please plug the micro USB port to the CS. Thanks.

Thor, now that i am updated, I have no maps at all? Any thoughts?
2018-2-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

SAYG Posted at 2018-2-10 12:56
Thor, now that i am updated, I have no maps at all? Any thoughts?

Hi there, do you refer to the offline map? If so, sorry to tell it was removed and hasn't come back. If you are not referring to the offline map, please provide me with more info, some screenshots will be highly appreciated.
2018-2-10
Use props
SAYG
lvl.1
United States

Have a standard map that is now appearing. Will wait and see if the sat/maps come back.
Thanks for replying.
2018-2-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

SAYG Posted at 2018-2-11 11:03
Have a standard map that is now appearing. Will wait and see if the sat/maps come back.
Thanks for replying.

Thanks for the update. And please note to ensure that the internet is available when loading the map.
2018-2-11
Use props
fansc9dbaf64
New
Flight distance : 43960 ft
United Kingdom

My crystal sky won’t update
It’s saids update and it Saids downloading but it just stays at 0%
2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansc9dbaf64 Posted at 12-16 13:35
My crystal sky won’t update
It’s saids update and it Saids downloading but it just stays at 0%

Hi there, please refer to the tutorial below to update the firmware of CrystalSky via SD card to see if it works: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... Sky_Firmware_EN.pdf
2018-12-16
Use props
fansc9dbaf64
New
United Kingdom

How do I get videos to export onto a external hard drive
From  crystal sky monitor plz
2019-1-2
Use props
fansc9dbaf64
New
United Kingdom

fansc9dbaf64 Posted at 1-2 08:29

Just sell it
2019-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansc9dbaf64 Posted at 1-2 08:29

Hi there, the data from a SD card cannot be transferred to a USB flash drive.
We have the Data Transmission feature which supports downloading the original photos and videos from the CrystalSky to your mobile devices. Then you can edit the photos and videos on the mobile devices, and share them to social media.
Please make sure the CrystalSky firmware must be v2.4.2.0 or newer and DJI GO 4 must be v4.1.14 or newer.

Press the Setting Button and tap 'D-Trans' in the upper right corner of the Quick Settings screen.
GTScreenshot_20190103_163436.png
Tap 'Settings' and 'Network name' and 'Encryption Type' can be set. Then tap 'Save' and enable the data transmission function.
GTScreenshot_20190103_163633.png
Search for and connect the CrystalSky’s Wi-Fi on your mobile device.
GTScreenshot_20190103_163705.png
Launch DJI GO 4. Go to the Editor and tap the import icon in the upper left corner of the screen. Tap “DJI Display” and you can view and choose videos or photos that you want to synchronize on the CrystalSky.
GTScreenshot_20190103_163728.png

2019-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules