65164 53 2018-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tibopix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4582054 ft
Canada

LoSBoL Posted at 2-16 04:30
I've got message from DJI Paladin with a link to a new driver, which solved the problem for me to. I think we might be seeing DJI Assistant 1.2.3 soon resolving this issue for everyone.

Could you please share that link to the new driver?
It would be greatly appreciated :-)
2018-11-23
Use props
highbar
New

United States

(repeat of same post in another thread) Nothing worked for me - tried older versions, back to 1.0.7...  Then I installed the flight simulator, which includes its own COM usb driver packages.  I actually had DJI Assitant 2 v. 1.2.4 running in background + powered on RC plugged in - all while the flight simulator install ran.   As soon as it finished, the RC became available in Assistant 2.  
We should not have to troubleshoot $700+ products like this!
2019-1-4
Use props
djiuser_jfLNmqpxKj0R
New

United Kingdom

Hi wworall.could u direct me to the the link please
2019-1-28
Use props
Allanbass
lvl.1
Mexico

Share the link pls! :S
2019-2-7
Use props
djiuser_3Pnm9hT4gs8Z
lvl.1
Panama

have problem with controller. When I updated it to 1.00.200, with the used of DJI assistant 2. the problem occurred when I connect the remote with dji assistant 2. the version returned to 0.00.00. I updated it again but every time i connect to dji assistant. the version becomes 0.00.00. I cannot even reset to factory settings. it failed.Please help
2019-5-18
Use props
Bok
New
United Arab Emirates

can anyone from DJI reveal how to reset DJI controller to factory setting by buttons combination (hard reset?)
2019-5-21
Use props
Jalink
New
Netherlands

Same here :-) any luck in resetting or solving this issue?
2019-11-11
Use props
fansc404a967
lvl.1
United States

The dji assistant 2 v 1.07 Version that is referenced and linked to here is no longer available. DJI probably told the person who was providing it for us to remove it. My solution was to install the latest DJI Assistant 2 on a Windows 7 PC I still had laying around. None of my Windows 10 PCs would get around the driver issue and connect to the Remote Controller. All of that to find out that my RC firmware was still up to date.
2019-12-9
Use props
Climb2bhi
lvl.1
United States

I just changed my profile name so I am reposting to avoid confusion.

The dji assistant 2 v 1.07 Version that is referenced and linked to here is no longer available. DJI probably told the person who was providing it for us to remove it. My solution was to install the latest DJI Assistant 2 on a Windows 7 PC I still had laying around. None of my Windows 10 PCs would get around the driver issue and connect to the Remote Controller. All of that to find out that my RC firmware was still up to date.
2019-12-9
Use props
Radek Szmagliński
New

Poland

Hi,
I am having the same issue. DJI Assistant 2 1.2.5 does not detect my RC controller (Mavic Air) and i am not able to update it
My drone updated without any problem.
Please help. I cannot find DJI Assistant v 1.0.7 so I cant check this solution.

2019-12-12
Use props
Shay13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106355 ft
Ireland

Radek Szmagliński Posted at 2019-12-12 07:53
Hi,
I am having the same issue. DJI Assistant 2 1.2.5 does not detect my RC controller (Mavic Air) and i am not able to update it
My drone updated without any problem.

IN the same boat. HELP PLEASE!!
2020-1-15
Use props
Guillo10
lvl.3
Flight distance : 413 ft
Argentina

Hola

Cual es la ultima actualización del controlador rc ?
2020-1-15
Use props
djiuser_HkfkXG4K16Lp
New

Indonesia

Remote kontrol tidak berfungsi
Type dji mavic air
2020-3-8
Use props
gmanos
New

Greece

Hello,
the controller stopped working, does not open, does not charge (mavic air).
how can I reset it using the button combination?
2022-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules