2141 4 2018-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansddcb52c0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 625082 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just bought a Mavic Air. Trying to log into the DJI Go 4 app. It tells me wrong username/password everytime.
I uninstalled the app twice. Re downloaded from the app store.
On iOS 11.2.5

I confirmed my log in information. It works on the DJI website, not on the DJI Go 4 app.

2018-2-8
Use props
Batman1234
New
United States

I have had the exact same problem earlier today. On a LG Android version 7.0. I downloaded the DJI Go 4 App. When I open the app a requires me to sign up. When I open up the sign up page, the top line entry is to enter an email address. It will not accept my email. I tried all day and have used 2 different emails. Please help thank you very much.
2018-2-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Batman1234 Posted at 2018-2-8 13:22
I have had the exact same problem earlier today. On a LG Android version 7.0. I downloaded the DJI Go 4 App. When I open the app a requires me to sign up. When I open up the sign up page, the top line entry is to enter an email address. It will not accept my email. I tried all day and have used 2 different emails. Please help thank you very much.

I remember seeing a vid on YT and this happened to him - the fix was something to do with the characters in the email address believe it or not - letters and numbers only or it wouldn't register.
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there.
May I know if the issue persists? If so, have you ever tried other mobile devices? Besides, you can also try to reinstall the APP via the official website. Hope it helps.
2018-2-9
Use props
Batman1234
New
United States

DJI Paladin

That was a very good suggestion, to sign into another device. So I did and it worked perfectly. So I thought there might be an issue with my phone.

I spoke with DJI phone support at 818 – 235 – 0789. They were able to help me sign up to the   DJI app using my computer  and after that,I have had no problems with signing onto the DJI app with my phone.

Thank you very much DJI forum.

Great job
2018-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules