I have to give DJI credit...
1239 7 2018-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rookpsu12
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I rag on them, deservedly, for many epic customer service fails I've experienced even in the limited few months I've been an active customer.   But here I give them some credit.  Having returned my Spark purchased just days before the Mavic announcement I forgot to remove the brand new (Edit: 64MB) SD I had purchased.  It was a hail mary but I decided to email them anyway to ask if, by chance, they could find a way to slip it in an envelope and send it back to me when it arrived.  

Now it took me 2 separate emails to impress upon them I was referring to my PERSONAL SD card and not the free card that shipped with the Spark but once we got past that they intimated that they would do what they could.

Two weeks later, hearing no word, I had pretty much given up.  Not a big deal, $30, my mistake anyway.

But then today, I happen to see this box the size of a bowling ball, yet weighing as much as a feather, sitting by more door.

Sure enough... my SD card arrived.  Packed in a box, filled with styrofoam, secured in a baggy, wrapped and taped to a piece of paper.

A bit overkill, but hey, thanks DJI.

IMG_2167-1.JPG

2018-2-8
Use props
GoldenSun
First Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

128 you say... and got 64 GB back... Just kidding, probably a typo. But it's good to hear such news!
2018-2-8
Use props
rookpsu12
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

GoldenSun Posted at 2018-2-8 16:11
128 you say... and got 64 GB back...  Just kidding, probably a typo. But it's good to hear such news!

Lol, typo indeed.  Thx.
2018-2-8
Use props
GoldenSun
First Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

And it's actually funny to see the packaging overkill But better this way than the other.
2018-2-8
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Nothing we should appreciate more than good protection.
2018-2-8
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cool! It's great to know they sometimes do have a heart.
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Dear,
Thanks for your support and understanding.
If you need further help, we are always here for you.
Thank you.Hope you have fun with your drone.
2018-2-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

hahaha such a big box for a micro sd card
2018-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules