Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air and DJI Goggles (white)
790 3 2018-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans833df08b
lvl.1
United States

I’ve been truing to get my goggles to work with the mavic air. It’s been an ordeal. Have called DJI support twice but keep getting contradictory versions of the why’s and because’s. I’ve managed to get video feed on the goggles and also managed to activate gimbal control with head movement for up and down movement. However, left to right movement (yaw) is unresponsive. Can’t figure out how to or why it isn’t working. Is anyone else having this problem??
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, the next firmware of Goggles will support Mavic Air and it is coming soon. Please upgrade Goggles and try again. Thanks for your support.  
2018-2-9
Use props
fans60af5176
lvl.1

Australia

Dji Electra when I connect my dji goggles to the mavic air, I am not able to connect the phone and the distance of he mavic air is limited. Is the firmware available now to download so there is no issues with connecting.
2018-2-9
Use props
MatCham
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21388 ft
France

I've just received my MA + goggles, updated everything to the latest firmware, and have the sale issue : Gimbal tracking seems to only work vertically.
This is very disappointing.
will this be fixed in some futur version ?
2018-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules