909 6 2018-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The app updated itself yesterday evening, when i checked on the google store, theres nothing new, what has changed please?
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. DJI GO 4 v4.2.6 for Android added support for Mavic Air and here are some changes.
1. Added APAS (Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems), which allows the Mavic Air to bypass certain obstacles automatically during flight.
2. ActiveTrack can now identify multiple subjects, improving the visual identification stability and operation efficiency.
3. Added new Boomerang and Asteroid QuickShots (with v01.00.0100 firmware).
4. Gesture mode has been upgraded to SmartCapture mode, which improves identification stability and control range (with v01.00.0100 firmware).
5. Gesture mode has been upgraded to SmartCapture mode, which improves identification stability and control range (with v01.00.0100 firmware).
6. Photos and videos can be stored in the Mavic Air’s internal storage.
7. Fixed bugs and updated certain features.
Thanks for your support.
2018-2-9
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi, yes i saw that but that was for 4.2.4 or 5 so i am going to assume its just number 7 thats new?
2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Bashy Posted at 2018-2-9 02:11
Hi, yes i saw that but that was for 4.2.4 or 5 so i am going to assume its just number 7 thats new?

Please tell me the model of your device. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-10
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi, the current device i was using is the Galaxy Note 5
2018-2-10
Use props
M109
lvl.4

New Zealand

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-9 02:10
Hi, there. DJI GO 4 v4.2.6 for Android added support for Mavic Air and here are some changes.
1. Added APAS (Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems), which allows the Mavic Air to bypass certain obstacles automatically during flight.
2. ActiveTrack can now identify multiple subjects, improving the visual identification stability and operation efficiency.

Well it didn't fix all the bugs, the map view still doesn't remember which mode it used last,  standard, hybrid or satelite it always defaults to standard.
2018-2-11
Use props
rbhornet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65479 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-9 02:10

It also removed the google map functionality for P4Pro+ users.
2018-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules