Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air DOA? Won't turn on
14994 17 2018-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansddcb52c0
Flight distance : 625082 ft
  • >>>
United States

I bought  a mavic air fly more combo from the Apple store. It arrived today.
I charged all the batteries and now I'm trying to start it up for the first time and nothing happens. Not a sound, nothing.

I tried all three batteries and the drone won't turn on.

This is my 4th drone from DJI so I'm familiar with the process.

I can't get this one to do anything.
Only the controller starts up.

Anyone else have a dead drone?
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, any light on the batteries? Please shoot a video about the situation. Where did you buy the drone? Please keep us updated, thanks for your support.
2018-2-9
Use props
Chasing Light & Shadows
Captain
Flight distance : 221476 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-9 00:44
Sir, any light on the batteries? Please shoot a video about the situation. Where did you buy the drone? Please keep us updated, thanks for your support.

Sir, please read.
2018-2-9
Use props
Sploodge
Captain
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just checking but  you are actually using the power button on the battery and not the white status LED light on the back of the Mavic Air to power it on ( I know stupid question but have seen people have this issue )..
2018-2-9
Use props
WONGNETO
New
Canada

I just got mine today and am having the same problem.  Did everything you did too.  Tried all three batteries.  Let me know if you figure this problem out.  Thanks.
2018-2-9
Use props
AloHa666
lvl.1
Morocco

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-9 00:44
Sir, any light on the batteries? Please shoot a video about the situation. Where did you buy the drone? Please keep us updated, thanks for your support.

Hello , exactly the same issue . Mavic air wont turn on . Any clue ?
2018-2-9
Use props
AloHa666
lvl.1
Morocco

AloHa666 Posted at 2018-2-9 16:30
Hello , exactly the same issue . Mavic air wont turn on . Any clue ?

Solved , I was not familiar with the toggling procedure on the battery , works flawlessly
2018-2-9
Use props
binbink
lvl.1
United States

got the same problem from apple, not once but twice, now am return it for good, and gong buy it from dji store
2018-2-24
Use props
fansddcb52c0
  • >>>
United States

binbink Posted at 2018-2-24 11:17
got the same problem from apple, not once but twice, now am return it for good, and gong buy it from dji store

I returned mine as well. I bought the Mavic Pro Platinum instead. The controller is just so much better. The sticks, screen, shutter wheel and extra buttons really help, for my purposes.
2018-2-24
Use props
fansddcb52c0
  • >>>
United States

binbink Posted at 2018-2-24 11:17
got the same problem from apple, not once but twice, now am return it for good, and gong buy it from dji store

I returned mine as well. I bought the Mavic Pro Platinum instead. The controller is just so much better. The sticks, screen, shutter wheel and extra buttons really help, for my purposes.
2018-2-24
Use props
binbink
lvl.1
United States

anyone the problem we havin mavic air wont turn on?
2018-2-24
Use props
koosvanrooij
New

Netherlands

AloHa666 Posted at 2018-2-9 17:38
Solved , I was not familiar with the toggling procedure on the battery , works flawlessly

whats the toggling procedure??
2018-3-4
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

koosvanrooij Posted at 2018-3-4 08:00
whats the toggling procedure??

Press once, press and hold for 3 seconds.
2018-3-4
Use props
CORAL TREE 0
lvl.1
South Africa

I am also having a problem powering the Air up. I have charged battery and RC . I insert batt, press button and releases, then press again for three seconds. Nothing happens. Only the green lights on the battery all glow briefly then turn off.
2018-3-17
Use props
zYztem
lvl.1

Spain

I have the very same problem. I bough the air, charged all the 3 batterys, the RC too. I insert the battery on the unfolded drone, checking the battery and its fully charged before inserting. After that I push once and after that holding the button from the back of the drone, and nothing Any idea?
2018-6-15
Use props
djiuser_ApNbKrmkwYnB
New
Flight distance : 214278 ft
United States

hi to all, I also have the same problem, I have the drone for three months and everything was fine, but now all of a sudden the drone does not come on anymore, do you have any advice?
Sorry for my english....
2018-8-29
Use props
Dave Silva
New

United States

Double tap and hold the button on the battery
2018-11-3
Use props
djiuser_SOUj9ysOUcrg
New

Philippines

I have the same problem...the drone can't turn it on on stable mode. Same with RC even full battery.. And also the dji fly app can't install to my cp huawei y7 pro.. Anyone can help me.. Thank you
2021-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules