New Mavic Pro Firmware Released (09/2/2018)
60262 210 2018-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronybaloney
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Pranav Farsaiya Posted at 2018-2-13 01:24
Which Dji App is the best to fly Mavic Air

hi pranav,
please post your post in chapter mavic air , as this is for mavic pro /thanks
2018-2-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fansc21abebd Posted at 2018-2-11 23:15
The dji upgrades are creating more bugs.

Hi, did you mean the intelligent flight button? Please tell us if you encounter other problems. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-13
Use props
Time2Party
Second Officer
Flight distance : 169314 ft
Belgium

fansc21abebd Posted at 2018-2-12 23:38
After updating this morning the "Enable Intelligent flight modes" was switched off.   This turned off the positioning mode and caused me to have my first crash!  The drone vered off course and wouldn't fly in a straight line.   Luckily only two broken propellers and a dislodged gimble.  Why was this switched off on the update?  Very annoyed!!!
Overal verontwaardiging dat "intelligent flight modes" niet meer bereikbaar zijn. Trouwens ik heb de indruk dat de videos niet allen meer "choppy" zijn, maar ook de kwaliteit laat te wensen over.

I stay on older firmware and DJI app, never any problem.
Just wait sometime to update.
2018-2-13
Use props
fansc21abebd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 925010 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-13 01:28
Hi, there. Please tell me the model of your device and the version of your app. Can you provide a screenshot of the image screen? Thanks for your support.

I have dji go 4 on my ipad mini4, ipad pro and iphone X, with the latest softwre update.
The dji GO 4 version is 4.2.6.
I can't make you a screenshot, but everything is normal, but the "controller sign", doesn't appears.
2018-2-13
Use props
fansc21abebd
lvl.3
  • >>>
Belgium

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-13 01:36
Hi, did you mean the intelligent flight button? Please tell us if you encounter other problems. Thanks for your support.

Yes, that is it. I can't also syncing my flight recors in the dji app.
2018-2-13
Use props
fansc21abebd
lvl.3
  • >>>
Belgium

I have dji go 4 on my ipad mini4, ipad pro and iphone X, with the latest softwre update.
The dji GO 4 version is 4.2.6.
I can't make you a screenshot, but everything is normal, but the "controller sign", doesn't appears.
2018-2-13
Use props
dronybaloney
First Officer
  • >>>
Germany

JLB768 Posted at 2018-2-12 11:55
I rolled back to 1.04.0100, the video on my Ipad Mini 4 was bad choppy when rotating left/right.

hello jlb768, i read that you also had choppy videolag on your ipad mini 4 . can i ask you whicht version of dji go 4 app our have now? and also read that you downgrade fw to .100?
i wonder if you still have choppy videofeed now ? if app version 4.2.6 works well and doesnt have videolag combined with fw .100 ,then i will downgrade aswell.
can you tell me if your videofeed is still choppy"?

2018-2-13
Use props
JLB768
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1259715 ft
United States

dronybaloney Posted at 2018-2-13 03:18
hello jlb768, i read that you also had choppy videolag on your ipad mini 4 . can i ask you whicht version of dji go 4 app our have now? and also read that you downgrade fw to .100?
i wonder if you still have choppy videofeed now ? if app version 4.2.6 works well and doesnt have videolag combined with fw .100 ,then i will downgrade aswell.
can you tell me if your videofeed is still choppy"?

4.2.5 is the version I have at the moment. I did a lot of researching about the live feed, and may have figured out the issue for me. From what I've read, if you have video cache on(mine was on), that can cause the live feed to become choppy. I also read that your live feed will run smoother in 720P. Haven't had a chance to test it out yet, but I'm beginning to wonder if rolling back to 1.04.0100 was a bad idea. My Ipad Mini 4 is up to date on it's IOS firmware, I'm just not sure how the latest IOS firmware on the Ipad Mini 4 will mesh with both 1.04.0100, and GO4 4.2.5. The more I think about it, rolling back to an older version of both the TX and AC firmware, could potentially be used against you by DJI in the event of some sort of failure that results in a crash. What I should have done, was made sure the video cache was off, and video was still choppy, before rolling back. For all I know, shutting off video cache on the up to date version of the TX/AC could have solved the choppy problem, but I don't know, because I didn't try beforehand...I think I may bring everything back up to date, shut down video cache, and go from there. At least the TX/AC will have the latest FW, and DJI wouldn't be able to say...Hey, you rolled back the TX/AC FW, your up to date IOS didn't play well together with it, bummer, you're out of luck.
2018-2-13
Use props
dronybaloney
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

JLB768 Posted at 2018-2-13 06:51
4.2.5 is the version I have at the moment. I did a lot of researching about the live feed, and may have figured out the issue for me. From what I've read, if you have video cache on(mine was on), that can cause the live feed to become choppy. I also read that your live feed will run smoother in 720P. Haven't had a chance to test it out yet, but I'm beginning to wonder if rolling back to 1.04.0100 was a bad idea. My Ipad Mini 4 is up to date on it's IOS firmware, I'm just not sure how the latest IOS firmware on the Ipad Mini 4 will mesh with both 1.04.0100, and GO4 4.2.5. The more I think about it, rolling back to an older version of both the TX and AC firmware, could potentially be used against you by DJI in the event of some sort of failure that results in a crash. What I should have done, was made sure the video cache was off, and video was still choppy, before rolling back. For all I know, shutting off video cache on the up to date version of the TX/AC could have solved the choppy problem, but I don't know, because I didn't try beforehand...I think I may bring everything back up to date, shut down video cache, and go from there. At least the TX/AC will have the latest FW, and DJI wouldn't be able to say...Hey, you rolled back the TX/AC FW, your up to date IOS didn't play well together with it, bummer, you're out of luck.

Ok thanks, i have also the newest ipad pro and still have the 4.2.5 app, and still more choppy then the previous app . 22 was fine.
I will try to test next time with videocache off, but fhis really should not be. As it would be handy to keep footage on your device ,just incase something happens during flight.
Dji is doing some strange things lately with their updates.
Its really time now sorting things out. I also just send my phantom 4 pro in to dji repair as i discovered hairline cracks in the arms/ shell of the drone. This occured also after latest fw , vibration at take off and landing. Its still within the warranty periode , so i hope they dont come with excuses. I am really not happy at the moment about dji. so many complaints redarding cracks,vibrations,dji go app updates, things missing in the app,yellow flashing indication lights during flight caused by vibrations,choppy videofeed, and sudden devices( like ipad mini 4)  not working properly anymore due to cpu a8 chip, and i can go on and on....
i ve been reading many reviews now on mavic and phantom forum but ,there are many unsatisfied customers. And that a pity as i really like the dji drone concept, but it seems that they are forgetting the old mavic and phantom users, and are more busy with the air and future drones
2018-2-13
Use props
djiuser_eTzQuFAAd5QZ
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Id just like to add my 2 pennies worth, updated dji go 4 app and firmware to the latest versions, all went smooth and easy. Test flown this afternoon and all was spot on.
(Using Samsung a5 2017.)

2018-2-13
Use props
JLB768
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_eTzQuFAAd5QZ Posted at 2018-2-13 09:38
Id just like to add my 2 pennies worth, updated dji go 4 app and firmware to the latest versions, all went smooth and easy. Test flown this afternoon and all was spot on.
(Using Samsung a5 2017.)

Charged both my AC/TX to 100%, reinstalled the newest FW for both AC/TX, but stayed with 4.2.5. Took it out for a test fly, as long as I rotated slowly, video was smooth. Recorded video was smooth as silk. I'm happy, and aint gonna tinker with it anymore.
2018-2-13
Use props
IceBox-Murdock
lvl.4
Flight distance : 43845 ft
  • >>>
United States

sica Posted at 2018-2-9 08:21
it seems that DJI no longer invests in Mavic Pro. Just in Mavic Air. I think every MP owner must stay on the most stable firmware until it changes to a newer model (mavic air .. or what we will get in the future)

I agree with you. Its sad that people are stuck with what they have and drool over new features of Mavic Air when Mavic Pro is so capable of the same features.
2018-2-13
Use props
fansf2609777
lvl.1
Flight distance : 152562 ft
Brazil

After this last update the image that I receive in the cell phone is frozen and distorted with waves.
2018-2-13
Use props
Numpty12345
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34042 ft
United States

So from what i see when a update comes out people are sooo quick to jump and update there craft
lets stop being test subjects for DJI
dont be so quick to update when its not forced to do so THERE NOT ALWAYS GOOD FOR YOUR CRAFT!!
just my 2 cents
2018-2-13
Use props
JLB768
lvl.2
United States

1.04.0200 with 4.2.5
https://app.airdata.com/main?fli ... amp;page_id=SENSORS

1.04.0300 with 4.2.5
https://app.airdata.com/main?fli ... amp;page_id=SENSORS

Coincidence?
2018-2-14
Use props
diegotrevisan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 689163 ft
Brazil

Centurio Posted at 2018-2-12 01:16
Hi, most of my settings were the same after this update, which is quite unusual considering the resets from the last updates. I've updated using the Assistent on a Mac and it worked without problems. Maybe this update helps now with the inflight camera gimbal resets like its described here?

I can confirm this issue hasn't been fixed. I've had it 2 days ago using this latest firmware. Video:
2018-2-14
Use props
fansc21abebd
lvl.3
  • >>>
Belgium

fansc21abebd Posted at 2018-2-13 01:47
Yes, that is it. I can't also syncing my flight recors in the dji app.

This morning i can sync again my flight records. But I can't still not fly the intelligent flight modes.
2018-2-14
Use props
fansc21abebd
lvl.3
  • >>>
Belgium

This morning It was possible to sync my flights again. But the intelligent flight button is still missing on the screen.
2018-2-14
Use props
Psantos02
lvl.2
Flight distance : 397539 ft
Portugal

I All Mavic Pilots,

After Mavic Pro, recent Firmware upgrade to v.01.04.0300, When try to Download for stitching 360 Sphere fotos, the DJI Go4 app v.4.2.6, stops with "Download error, tap to retray".
Before upgrading, I made 3 or 4 stitches without any errors.
I have retry some times to reload app, reboot Phone and Mavic without any results.
Another additional problem with the recent upgrade, it is no longer possible to do FW Downgrade, how can I solve this situation?

Both Mavic and Android Go 4 app are in last versions, Phone with resorces, Memory and storage.

Any ideias for help?

Thanks in advance,

Alfredo Santos

Error message

Error message
2018-2-14
Use props
Mcbrich
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1412395 ft
United States

Just flew with the latest firmware update and the latest version of go 4.  All went well. Everything seem to be in the right place on the app.  All settings were as i programmed them. Connection with steady. Used an Iphone 6S
2018-2-14
Use props
ZQvq2QXCqniK
New

Brazil

The pan photo modes appear to working well, but when I try to view the photos, it disappears. Bug??
2018-2-14
Use props
djiuser_iGJqCoTNTQSa
lvl.4
United States

So, I noticed weird behavior when at the edge of connection range. It started cutting out, so I tried to initiate a RTH via the remote. I got the RTH beeping, but there was no 180 degree turn and travel initiated. I waited for something to happen, and nothing did, but I was able move the craft as it dropped in and out, but still no RTH. It was like this for about 30 seconds, then the controller FINALLY lost connection entirely and I had to wait until the Mavic came about into reception range.

Not very fun.
2018-2-14
Use props
Jason WAI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3136201 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

is it good to install the update of Firmware: V01.04.0300 ? any luck?
2018-2-15
Use props
Johnran
lvl.3
Flight distance : 571 ft
United Kingdom

Anoniem Posted at 2018-2-10 06:31
Please let us know, have fun

Updated yesterday and just tried it.  All seems OK, collision avoidance still working and intelligent modes there as well.
2018-2-15
Use props
ToonDMS
lvl.1
Belgium

Hello, I have a firmware issue since few weeks which prevents me from using my AC.
When I try to update it, I got each time this error code: undefined 0x020106 I tried from DJI Assistant 2 and DJI Go 4 apps, with several batteries charged at 100%, without success each time. My AC is currently in V01.04.0300 firmware and RC has been downgraded in V01.04.0300.  

My email address linked to DJI is antoinedewaele@gmail.com

Please help me!

Antoine
2018-2-15
Use props
0Kajuna0
Second Officer
Flight distance : 267126 ft
Spain

Tested yesterday with latest firmware and latest android app. No problems other than noise reduction not being fixed: https://forum.dji.com/thread-135441-1-1.html

Will do a more serious shoot tomorrow.
2018-2-15
Use props
Marian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 340597 ft
Spain

Same here, updated just now and all went well. No flight modes missing and settings were kept but I still need to test and fly.
2018-2-15
Use props
Welsh Mavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 26493 ft
France

For what it is worth, I upgraded all the other day but only had the chance to test fly today, no wind and warmer weather etc etc.

I have a rather cheap but modern quad core phone with loads of mem but poor ram.  Tommy2 Wiko

Anyway, no app crash with android nougat 7.1.1  always used to crash about 2 or 3 times per battery.

Also need to add that I had the phone in beginner mode as I still need to learn to fly it even after 6 months, too cock sure at times.

Took video etc etc, no app crash, was wondering if it was because I was in in beginner mode and distance related???
2018-2-15
Use props
dwainwayne28
lvl.4
Flight distance : 583323 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

Unstable for me. I've experienced several crashes since the update.
2018-2-15
Use props
fansc21abebd
lvl.3
  • >>>
Belgium

I can't still after the last software upload not flying the "intelligent flight modes", because the controller sign in the app d'oesnt appears.
2018-2-16
Use props
fansc21abebd
lvl.3
  • >>>
Belgium

Marian Posted at 2018-2-15 07:32
Same here, updated just now and all went well. No flight modes missing and settings were kept but I still need to test and fly.

Is the controller sign on your startscreen?
I have this not, so i c'ant flu intelligent modes.
2018-2-16
Use props
fansebb769e0
lvl.1
Spain

update my mavic pro and my dji go4 both on my iphone iOS 11.2.5 and my xiaomi redmi note 4 miui 9. before updating everything went well less for wifi than with the iphone did not let me use the active track but in the xiaomi everything perfect ........ after updating .... with remote rc, everything perfect but in mode wifi neither iOS nor android lets me use active track and gives error and lands. This is the message that gives "obstacle avoidance will be disabled in landin" and lands.
Also using Wi-Fi at 4 meters distance continuous connection losses.
  I think you are playing with a lot of people who trust in DJI and every time it is getting worse, we want a program for mavic pro specific or a program that works well, not these updates that serve for the mavic air and create malfunction in the mavic pro. and if possible in Spanish.
2018-2-16
Use props
fansebb769e0
lvl.1
Spain

HomePoint Posted at 2018-2-10 01:35
Complaining if no updates for Mavic Pro.
Complaining if there are updates for Mavic Pro.
Complaining when updates are carried out.

What would you do if it used to go almost fine and now when you update your flights via Wi-Fi, the landing sensor is deactivated and it lands on a tree.
Would you laugh?
Would you complain?
it would be best to make a version only for mavic pro, another for mavic air, another for spark, ... not generalize as the errors will continue to come out
2018-2-16
Use props
Marian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 340597 ft
Spain

fansc21abebd Posted at 2018-2-16 01:16
Is the controller sign on your startscreen?

Yes, the controller sign is on the screen. The first symbol above the mini map on the lower left corner.
Have you tried pressing the 5D button on the remote to get to the intelligent flight mode menu?
2018-2-16
Use props
0Kajuna0
Second Officer
Flight distance : 267126 ft
Spain

Tried today again on latest everything (Android) and the video feed was lost twice. The phone said Aircraft Disconnected but the controller was fine and in control. Had to restart everything in order to have video back. I was in an urban environment.
2018-2-16
Use props
dari_017
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6016004 ft
  • >>>
United States

No problems for me everything is working as usual, after the update.
2018-2-16
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansc21abebd Posted at 2018-2-16 01:16
Is the controller sign on your startscreen?

Is the switch on the right hand side of your RC set to 'P Mode' ? If on Sport mode then no intelligent flights are available.
2018-2-16
Use props
drn3px69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 213268 ft
Argentina

Jason WAI Posted at 2018-2-15 01:50
is it good to install the update of Firmware: V01.04.0300 ? any luck?

Here you can found different opinions. In overall works well for me:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 9&page=2#pid1190475
2018-2-16
Use props
Jason WAI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3136201 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

drn3px69 Posted at 2018-2-16 14:42
Here you can found different opinions. In overall works well for me:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 9&page=2#pid1190475

thanks, drn3px69 !
2018-2-16
Use props
djiuser_He86iBzamCgf
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27028 ft
United Kingdom

I'm worried now. Received my Air on Thursday. Charged everything up. Friday updated the firmware as suggested in a youtube video. Today Saturday I'm off to do my first flight ever and now I'm pooping myself that my new toy will fly off into the blue yonder. But reading the post in this thread no one has reported this, so I hope I will not be back blast fleeming that I lost my drone.
2018-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules