Hong Kong

Overview
  • Date: 2018.02.09
  • CrystalSky Firmware: V02.05.00.00
  • DJI GO 3 App:V 3.1.23
  • DJI GO 4 App:V 4.2.4
  • DJI Pilot Beta:V 0.5.1

What's New?

• Added compatibility for the DJI Mavic Air and the following features specifically for the aircraft:
      (1) Added APAS (Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems), which allows the Mavic Air to bypass certain obstacles automatically during flight.
      (2) ActiveTrack can now identify multiple subjects, improving the visual identification stability and operation efficiency.
      (3) Added new Boomerang and Asteroid QuickShots (with v01.00.0100 firmware).
      (4) Gesture mode has been upgraded to SmartCapture mode, which improves identification stability and control range (with v01.00.0100 firmware).
      (5) Enhanced Pano shooting with improved image stitching and effects (with v01.00.0100 firmware).
      (6) Photos and videos can be stored in the Mavic Air’s internal storage.
  • Phantom 4 Pro:
      (1) Added Panorama mode (with v1.3.500 firmware or later).
  • Fixed an issue that caused the fan to behave abnormally in certain situations.
  • Updated DJI GO 4 app to 4.2.4.
  • Updated DJI Pilot app to 0.5.1.
2018-2-9
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

"Fixed an issue that caused the fan to behave abnormally in certain situations."
does it mean the overheating issue is solved?
2018-2-9
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Thank you very much DJI, I had been waiting desperately for this update!
2018-2-9
Use props
FoxSTI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11286 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great. I am happy again !!!
2018-2-9
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Réunion

Even when firmware are released DJI Forum Moderator doesnt communicate immediatly. For exemple this thread was made few hours after the one from forestjim.
2018-2-10
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Réunion

Customers are really more efficient to share DJI products information and To help To fix issues of DJI products than DJI Moderator.
2018-2-10
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Réunion

Please DJI reset factory and apply a radical firmware To your moderators. Thanks for understanding
2018-2-10
Use props
IronJim
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1732372 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have updated my CrystalSky Monitor to ver 02.05.00.00, the problem that I am now encountering is the inability to access OFFLINE MAPS, I have rebooted my CrystalSky Monitor about 30 times hoping that the offline Maps would eventually show up in the menu selection, and have finally given up, DJI, please fix this bug as soon as possible
2018-2-10
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

IronJim Posted at 2018-2-10 23:07
I have updated my CrystalSky Monitor to ver 02.05.00.00, the problem that I am now encountering is the inability to access OFFLINE MAPS, I have rebooted my CrystalSky Monitor about 30 times hoping that the offline Maps would eventually show up in the menu selection, and have finally given up, DJI, please fix this bug as soon as possible

It looks like they have changed mapping system, the maps look completely different, they work when you have wi-fi connection, not sure how that translates to a different location though, it looks like it might cache but I'm unsure
2018-2-10
Use props
IronJim
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1732372 ft
  • >>>
United States

IronJim Posted at 2018-2-10 23:07

UPDATE:
After going through the menus on my C/S 5.5 and C/S 7.5 Ultra after the upgrade, it looks like the Maps may have been integrated into the software, I can't find individual maps to download, instead, looks like I'm seeing a world map when looking at my flight records, which is allowing me to zoom in on any area I want to look at, including my recent flights, as well as any country I select, I decided to test this by zooming in on cities in Germany, as well as Amsterdam, and was able to see streets and buildings in the city of Berlin, the name of the program appears to be called MapBox, Looks like DJI has improved the individual maps by giving everyone a single map that does not require downloading
2018-2-11
Use props
CKE ENTERPRISES
lvl.1
United States

Just received my new CS Ultra today, charging batteries then update to new version in hopes fan issues fixed as others are praising
DJI is building the product line while resolving service issues, firmware updates and as a newer DJI consumer I seem they release firmware updates
relatively quick so if the fan / heating issue is fixed then at least we can get back to fixing little bugs and fixes instead of these major ones

Hoping when i update tonight to 5.0 everything is smooth, a great day to all
2018-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules