Bluetooth not contacting
634 6 2018-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hEGGgXk8OSIG
lvl.1
Kuwait

Hi friends I have osmo mobile Gimbel this is my problem can anyone have solution for this
Screenshot_20180209-161233.png
2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Please ensure that you open the bluetooth of your phone. Did you change a mobile for check? What is the color of your mobile device? Thanks for your support.
2018-2-10
Use props
djiuser_hEGGgXk8OSIG
lvl.1
Kuwait

Hi yes I did change the mobile device I changed 2 Samsung Galaxy S7 edge at the same day did I make a mistek
2018-2-10
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

The reason that DJI Elektra asked for the colour of your device is because there is a sensor in the Osmo that detects if there is a device present or not. Of there is no device detected the Osmo will not start up and activate Bluetooth.
2018-2-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sir, please make sure the Bluetooth of other devices has been turned off when you connect Osmo Mobile to your mobile phone.
2018-2-11
Use props
Mikey Z
lvl.3
Hong Kong

Your DJI GO app is not the latest.
Have another try in the  place far from electronic devices.
2018-2-11
Use props
Tim Twerp
lvl.2
United States

yep, same here.  Osmo worked fine with S8, Fails to connect with S8+.  spent hour on chat help. reset, reinstalled, off, on,...Osmo works with IOS device, so i was told it must be my phone.  yep, connects with everything else, but not OSMO.  (even tried white paper for sensor).  There is a problem here.
2018-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules