Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Anyone else recieved an email from DJI locking account?
687 5 2018-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
France

I have received an email claiming to be from DJI, saying there is a 'potential risk' from some accounts and my account has been locked etc etc..

Having done a reverse lookup on the embedded email address etc I conclude a scam.

Watch out!
2018-2-9
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for the warning
2018-2-9
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

United States

I routinely get Mavic Air winning emails at my global spam and scam monitoring email.
YMMV though as this is purposely crafted honeypot for lamers.
I won it in some contest, just need to pay 49.99US$ shipping costs and it's mine.
Didn't even bother to investigate origins of these emails, as I can pretty much guess it.  
Thing is: You can't con an honest man!
2018-2-9
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Yes, i also got the warning.
Nevertheless, i always change my passwords on a regulary basis ...
2018-2-9
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Yeah, I got the warning too.  But like others, I never click on the link in the email.  I just went to the forum and saw that nothing was turned off (as stated in the email).  So, concluded that it's fake.
2018-2-9
Use props
fans987d278a
lvl.4
Flight distance : 124180 ft
Canada

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-2-9 08:39
Yeah, I got the warning too.  But like others, I never click on the link in the email.  I just went to the forum and saw that nothing was turned off (as stated in the email).  So, concluded that it's fake.

Yea, saw this message this morning, very suspious, I don't see what they could be after with this scam
2018-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules