1448 3 2018-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zimmermanj87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2774298 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just curious if anyone’s tried yet ? Drone Deploy doesn’t support the Air yet. I’m looking to make just high res maps nothing to fancy with 3D or anything just stiching a bunch of picture together and able to select an area to where I wanna pull from .
2018-2-9
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

You have to wait until DJI supports Mavic Air in their SDK.
After that, wait until 3rd party developers such as Drone Deploy, Autoflight Logic (Autopilot), Litchi and a few others, putting that new feature (Mavic Air) in their products.
2018-2-9
Use props
Zimmermanj87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2774298 ft
  • >>>
United States

Keule Posted at 2018-2-9 08:10
You have to wait until DJI supports Mavic Air in their SDK.
After that, wait until 3rd party developers such as Drone Deploy, Autoflight Logic (Autopilot), Litchi and a few others, putting that new feature (Mavic Air) in their products.

GotchA thanks !
2018-2-9
Use props
Stormw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42572 ft
Australia

Why would DJI release the Mavic Air without it being supported by their SDK?  That would be like Apple releasing their iPhoneX without anyone being able to write apps for it.     I really love my new Mavic Air.  It's my first drone since my Parot AR drone from 4 or 5 years ago.   But I am disappointed that I cannot use Drone Deploy or Litchi.           Can DJI give an update on when support for the Air will be available?
2018-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules