Shipping Concern
858 20 2018-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_EvDW4hbsyVfr
lvl.1
United States

I ordered my Mavic Air on Feburary 1st was expecting to see 3-5 business day shipping but that hasnt been the case.  I understand that yesterday was business day 5 but I was curious if its possible to get some kind of clarity on this?  I have reached out to the chat support and they simply tell me that its waiting for the courier to pick it up.
Thank you
Chris
2018-2-9
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Here is my experience with DJI when i ordered my Spark back in June which is when orders were coming in like crazy.  Ordered it on June 25th, but my order showed it as June 27th 2017.  My Sparked arrived in Ogdensburg NY on July 21st even though the website said 3-5 business days.  They aren't very good at hidding the fact they lie about when its shipping.  Not sure what to tell you but, given its a new product and they are probably overloaded with orders, plus they may not even have it in stock.  My experiences says, 2-3 weeks delivery is my guess.  Not what you want to hear but more like reality.  Good luck and let us know how long it actually took
2018-2-9
Use props
chrs.rly
lvl.1
United States

Sparky_17 Posted at 2018-2-9 11:18
Here is my experience with DJI when i ordered my Spark back in June which is when orders were coming in like crazy.  Ordered it on June 25th, but my order showed it as June 27th 2017.  My Sparked arrived in Ogdensburg NY on July 21st even though the website said 3-5 business days.  They aren't very good at hidding the fact they lie about when its shipping.  Not sure what to tell you but, given its a new product and they are probably overloaded with orders, plus they may not even have it in stock.  My experiences says, 2-3 weeks delivery is my guess.  Not what you want to hear but more like reality.  Good luck and let us know how long it actually took

Its a birthday present for my son and I have no problem printing out a pic of the Mavic Air and being like here you go son.  But at least some kind of idea for time frame would be nice.  I did reach back out to the support chat and they said that it was shipped yesterday but that it hasnt updated in the system to reflect it being shipped.  So limbo I guess.  Once I know more I will update.  I dont mind the wait and I get supply and demand, but you just took $1200 from me at least tell me when my goods will be shipped.
2018-2-9
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

chrs.rly Posted at 2018-2-9 11:48
Its a birthday present for my son and I have no problem printing out a pic of the Mavic Air and being like here you go son.  But at least some kind of idea for time frame would be nice.  I did reach back out to the support chat and they said that it was shipped yesterday but that it hasnt updated in the system to reflect it being shipped.  So limbo I guess.  Once I know more I will update.  I dont mind the wait and I get supply and demand, but you just took $1200 from me at least tell me when my goods will be shipped.

Happy early birthday to your son and I'm sure he will enjoy it once it gets there.

2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Chris, sorry for keeping you waiting. Could you please provide me with your order number so I can help to check?
2018-2-9
Use props
chrs.rly
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-9 18:31
Chris, sorry for keeping you waiting. Could you please provide me with your order number so I can help to check?

Hey Thor thanks for asking.  My order number is 0015820990868.  As I have said before, I would just like to have some clarity on shipping.  When my son opens his box and there is a photo of a Mavic Air I would like to be able to say.  Yes son we bought you a Mavic Air and it will be here X.

Thank you again for taking the time to check on this for me.  I know that DJI is really busy right now.

Chris
2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

chrs.rly Posted at 2018-2-9 19:33
Hey Thor thanks for asking.  My order number is 0015820990868.  As I have said before, I would just like to have some clarity on shipping.  When my son opens his box and there is a photo of a Mavic Air I would like to be able to say.  Yes son we bought you a Mavic Air and it will be here X.

Thank you again for taking the time to check on this for me.  I know that DJI is really busy right now.

Chris, I really appreciate your kindness. I had forwarded the order to the Sales Team to check. I will get back to you if I have acquired any news. It would be a little late coz it is weekend now. Thank you very much for your patience.
2018-2-9
Use props
chrs.rly
lvl.1
United States

Good day

I was curious if there was an update to my order?

Chris
2018-2-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

chrs.rly Posted at 2018-2-12 13:09
Good day

I was curious if there was an update to my order?

Hey Chris, sorry for the late reply. I've got news from the Sales Team, they had once again expedited the order and they will ship it asap. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-2-12
Use props
chrs.rly
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-12 17:33
Hey Chris, sorry for the late reply. I've got news from the Sales Team, they had once again expedited the order and they will ship it asap. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Cool thanks for the update!  So maybe sometime this week

Chris
2018-2-12
Use props
chrs.rly
lvl.1
United States

chrs.rly Posted at 2018-2-12 17:40
Cool thanks for the update!  So maybe sometime this week

Chris

I do appreciate the update.  I have been told that is already been shipped (that was on Friday) and then it will be shipped and have even heard that it might be on backorder.  So any kind of honest update is appreciated.  

Chris
2018-2-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

chrs.rly Posted at 2018-2-12 17:43
I do appreciate the update.  I have been told that is already been shipped (that was on Friday) and then it will be shipped and have even heard that it might be on backorder.  So any kind of honest update is appreciated.  

Chris

Hi Chris, I forward your order number to our Pre sales team and will get back to you for real time update regarding you order.
2018-2-15
Use props
chrs.rly
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-15 11:34
Hi Chris, I forward your order number to our Pre sales team and will get back to you for real time update regarding you order.

I feel as though my order has been lost.  No one has reached out to me to say its on backorder.
2018-2-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hello Chris, apologies for this experience but nothing to worry your order is not lost I verified it directly to our Sales Team. Apologies for some delays. I have sent you a personal message regarding your order
2018-2-15
Use props
Joe Bananas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84242 ft
United States

I’ve just ordered DJI direct for the first time and it will definitely be the last time. My order is stuck in US Customa waiting for the rest of the bulk order to arrive. Mine is 1 of 450 pieces in the order, so no idea how long it will take. I’m a week into my order and FedEx tracking now says “no delivery date available at this time”.

Order number: 0018367590469
2018-2-25
Use props
chrs.rly
lvl.1
United States

Joe Bananas Posted at 2018-2-25 03:01
I’ve just ordered DJI direct for the first time and it will definitely be the last time. My order is stuck in US Customa waiting for the rest of the bulk order to arrive. Mine is 1 of 450 pieces in the order, so no idea how long it will take. I’m a week into my order and FedEx tracking now says “no delivery date available at this time”.

I reached out one night to DJI chat.  I played dumb and said hey I am thinking of ordering a Mavic Air, are there any delays currently.  The person none and that if i ordered I would receive in a timely fashion.  I then said oh well here is my order number could you please explain why its taken 21 days and I have received no update from DJI.  The person then back tracked and gave me an excuse.  I just so happened to be on Apple's website and the local Apple store had a white Fly More Combo in stock.  I ordered it and picked it up that night.  I wish there was another manufactory that produced a quality drone.  I would boycott DJI in a heart beat.  I never ever want to deal with their support again.  I would honestly rather do without than to deal with them again.  Such a sad sad operation for such a quality drone.  You would think that they would have the same level of support as the product they produce.

Best of luck to you and your order.
2018-2-25
Use props
Joe Bananas
lvl.1
United States

chrs.rly Posted at 2018-2-25 10:24
I reached out one night to DJI chat.  I played dumb and said hey I am thinking of ordering a Mavic Air, are there any delays currently.  The person none and that if i ordered I would receive in a timely fashion.  I then said oh well here is my order number could you please explain why its taken 21 days and I have received no update from DJI.  The person then back tracked and gave me an excuse.  I just so happened to be on Apple's website and the local Apple store had a white Fly More Combo in stock.  I ordered it and picked it up that night.  I wish there was another manufactory that produced a quality drone.  I would boycott DJI in a heart beat.  I never ever want to deal with their support again.  I would honestly rather do without than to deal with them again.  Such a sad sad operation for such a quality drone.  You would think that they would have the same level of support as the product they produce.

Best of luck to you and your order.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. This is my first drone, I REALLY REALLY wish I would have looked this stuff up before I ordered from DJI. Had I done that, I would have just waited and bout it from literally ANYONE other than DJI. My order hasn’t been as bad yet as some others I’ve read about, but I will never order from DJI directly again.
2018-2-25
Use props
chrs.rly
lvl.1
United States

Joe Bananas Posted at 2018-2-25 11:23
Thanks man, I appreciate it. This is my first drone, I REALLY REALLY wish I would have looked this stuff up before I ordered from DJI. Had I done that, I would have just waited and bout it from literally ANYONE other than DJI. My order hasn’t been as bad yet as some others I’ve read about, but I will never order from DJI directly again.

Same here...first drone too.  I will tell you its as awesome as others have said.  I want to say its worth the wait but I was at my breaking point.  If there would have been any other company I would have gone straight to them.  Its a shame that their support is such crap.
2018-2-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Joe Bananas Posted at 2018-2-25 03:01

Hi Joe, sorry to have kept you waiting for the package, I will verify with Sales Team for an update, will keep you updated once I hear from them. Thanks for the patience.
2018-2-26
Use props
Joe Bananas
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-26 03:16
Hi Joe, sorry to have kept you waiting for the package, I will verify with Sales Team for an update, will keep you updated once I hear from them. Thanks for the patience.

That would be great. Thanks.
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Joe Bananas Posted at 2018-2-26 07:10
That would be great. Thanks.

Hi Joe, the shipment has been released, the logistics in FedXex website has been updated, please check again, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules