Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
B&H Photo Phantom 3 Pro orders?
1813 14 2015-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
icopeland10
lvl.1

United States

Has anyone who ordered the Phantom 3, from B&H Photo, heard anything yet about shipping or has anyone recieved their's yet?
2015-4-29
Use props
war550
lvl.3
Flight distance : 564190 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered the P3 Pro, haven't heard a word....  
2015-4-29
Use props
ntfa
lvl.4

United States

I did.  Cancelled and went with all e RC.  Maybe worth giving them a call.  He said he expected more in.
2015-4-29
Use props
icopeland10
lvl.1

United States

Ok just spoke with B&H yet again and basically forced the sales rep to contact their shipping receiving department at threat of canceling my order and she came back with "From what our buyer has told me pre-orders should be filled with in a couple days, meaning may 1- to the end of next week."
2015-4-29
Use props
icopeland10
lvl.1

United States

ntfa@sbcglobal. Posted at 2015-4-30 00:13
I did.  Cancelled and went with all e RC.  Maybe worth giving them a call.  He said he expected more ...

Ya I called them before contacting B&H e RC is currently out but he said they expect more in the next day or two. Since B&H said it would be within the next week I'm going to stay with them, but anyone else looking to get one quickly should call E RC for sure
2015-4-29
Use props
mbausman
lvl.1

United States

I spoke with customer support today they said that they are expecting to receive their shipment the first of next week and would start shipping them out immediately they said I should expect my notice the first part of the week
2015-4-29
Use props
stripe14631
New

United States

I spoke with B&H today and they told me they have a receiving date of May 15th from DJI of an unknown amount of units. I pre ordered on the 19th of April and there were over 200 ahead of me.
2015-5-3
Use props
war550
lvl.3
Flight distance : 564190 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just spoke to customer service at B&H and they could not provide me with an estimated ship date for the Phantom 3 Professional. I cancelled my order with B&H and ordered the same setup from Drone Nerds and it ships today.
2015-5-4
Use props
russdogg20
New

United States

war550@yahoo.co Posted at 2015-5-4 23:30
I just spoke to customer service at B&H and they could not provide me with an estimated ship date fo ...

I would have stuck with B&H I've ordered all of my photography equipment from them great service spent over 13,000.00 I don't know any of these sub companies so I trust B&H more than anything that I've heard on here so if I was everybody else reading this I would go with B&H they have good return policy
2015-5-4
Use props
llll
lvl.2

United States

So, after a week and change of having B&H repeatedly assure me that they would have a ship date "by the end of the week" nothing has changed -- on the contrary, this AM I got an email from them apologizing that my back ordered item still was not available and their supplier had been unable to provide them with an estimated delivery date. As far as I can tell, they have absolutely no idea when they'll have a P3P on hand to ship me.

My order was placed on 4/28. I've been a loyal B&H customer for years for regular pro photo gear, but this is kinda disappointing and puts a ding in their reputation. They don't seem to care too much about their slice of the drone market -- or maybe their DJI buyer is just a poor negotiator. Either way, their inability to deliver means that I just canceled my order and will place it with one of the retailer that has inventory on hand instead.
2015-5-13
Use props
superdodoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118422 ft
United States

russdogg20@gmai Posted at 2015-5-5 14:39
I would have stuck with B&H I've ordered all of my photography equipment from them great service s ...

Same here, bought all my photo/video gear @bhphoto because of good customer service and return policy. Placed an order last April 21, Phantom 3 Advance + extra battery, will receive it this Thursday, but not the extra battery, I guess more P3 Professional has more demand so it will take time to fulfill all the pre-orders.
2015-5-13
Use props
icopeland10
lvl.1

United States

llll Posted at 2015-5-14 00:36
So, after a week and change of having B&H repeatedly assure me that they would have a ship date "by  ...

Was told yesterday by B&H that my P3 Pro shipped and will arrive today. I ordered on 4/17
2015-5-14
Use props
ztruempy.yahoo
lvl.1

United States

My B&H pre-order (placed at the end of April) arrived yesterday.   First outfit able to deliver to me.  US Hobby screwed up shipping and every other pre-order has now been canceled since they all still had no delivery date available.  B&H continues to make me a happy customer.
2015-5-14
Use props
classicalle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8903051 ft
  • >>>
United States

My B&H Pre-Order on 4/19 shipped out Wednesday, and I should be getting mine on Friday. Woohoo!!
2015-5-14
Use props
icopeland10
lvl.1

United States

So I just opened mine and the outer bnh box was a little dented as was the inner dji box. The gimbal lock was also off when I pulled the P3 out of the box. I hope there is no damage.
2015-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules