736 4 2018-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Cuiabá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13272894 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Please consider this change in DJI Go 4!

After enabling the SSD, select by default the highest available resolution.

By default, "Not recorded" is selected. It is very unlikely that anyone will enable the SSD to not record anything. It's one less thing I have to worry about when starting a recording!

IMG_20180209_152603.jpg

2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Did you try to reboot the drone and install the SSD again? Please provide us the firmware of your drone. Please try to change a mobile device for further check. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-9
Use props
Drone Cuiabá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13272894 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-9 23:57
Hi, there. Did you try to reboot the drone and install the SSD again? Please provide us the firmware of your drone. Please try to change a mobile device for further check. Thanks for your support.

You did not understand. Everything works perfectly here.

I just do not like that the default option when enabled the SSD is the "Not recorded" option. I would like the default resolution to be the maximum available (5.2K).

I lost a scene because I enabled the SSD but forgot to choose which resolution I wanted to record.
Ah ... I'm using DJI Crystalsky! I did not test this on the iPad.
2018-2-14
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Drone Cuiabá Posted at 2018-2-14 08:40
You did not understand. Everything works perfectly here.

I just do not like that the default option when enabled the SSD is the "Not recorded" option. I would like the default resolution to be the maximum available (5.2K).

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Thanks for your attention. The idea will be transferred.
2018-2-28
Use props
RikDingo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2358225 ft
France

DJI Elektra, I have the proRES key and a SSD, but I can not record UHD in 60 fps on SSD, I can only record 30 fps on SSD OR 60 fps on SDcard... WHHHHHYYYYYY ?
2018-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules