P3 Return Policy Modification
1116 9 2015-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vmp
lvl.3

United States

I received my P3 today and it is sitting in the box because I am unable to fly it using an iOS device. Since I am unable to fly the device for who knows how long, I think that the 7 day return policy should be modified.

What happens if the app does not make it to the app store for another week and the return period has expired before we even get to try out the device?

2015-4-29
Use props
dlew21
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Agreed. I just emailed them about a return.  If anyone hears anything please let me know.
2015-4-29
Use props
nikthomsen
New

Denmark

If you live in Europe, i'll take it of your hands no problem. I'm not in a hurry.
2015-4-29
Use props
vmp
lvl.3

United States

nikthomsen@gmai Posted at 2015-4-30 00:41
If you live in Europe, i'll take it of your hands no problem. I'm not in a hurry.

I don't live in Europe, but I would not mind shipping it to you for $2,500. It is expensive to ship from US to Europe
2015-4-29
Use props
amstaff_loyalty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 546752 ft
Sweden

You can't open it and test it and then return it, no go according to DJI.

Either you return it, or wait and keep it.
2015-4-29
Use props
nikthomsen
New

Denmark

Ahh, thats too bad..

If I may ask, why did you buy it?

I'm just thinking.. It's an awfully expensive gadget to get, if your position is, that you can't wait a couple of days/weeks before flying it. I didten expect teenagers to be able to dough out $1000+ cash on stuff that you can basically crash and burn in 5 sec. very easily. But then again, from our side of the pond it seems like the 1% is getting wealthier by the minute.
2015-4-29
Use props
PublicRealtor
lvl.2

United States

Yes, it good to be rich!! And it's good to be me.
2015-4-29
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

amstaff_loyalty Posted at 2015-4-30 00:46
You can't open it and test it and then return it, no go according to DJI.

Either you return it, or  ...

Paypal or your cc company may have different policies.....just saying!

I have to agree - it's better to have money than not to! But the worst thing is to have money and have it effect you in negative ways, such as making you think the world centers around you (or me).

In the end it's a means to an end. When it comes to Phantoms, I believe these are a creative and therefore spiritual pursuit. When I see views of the world never seen before....without having to waste the money and energy to actually fly to remote places...I am moved. Better yet, if I can create some of those videos and pictures myself and have others appreciate them - well, then, that's heaven on earth.

If I want the world to revolve around me instead I'll stay at the Ritz and order room service. For the price of a Phantom 3 I'll get about one night and a meal for two.
2015-4-29
Use props
vmp
lvl.3

United States

nikthomsen@gmai Posted at 2015-4-30 00:59
Ahh, thats too bad..

If I may ask, why did you buy it?

Are you okay buying a car without knowing when the car dealership can give you the keys so that you can drive it?
2015-4-29
Use props
ksdigitaldavid
lvl.1

United States

Seriously. This isn't a go fund me start up. Not ready for prime time. My p3 is sitting in a box with only a quick start guide for a manual and no app to fly it for who knows how long.
2015-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules