cant link RC to AC or DJI go app
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gl6QNuvh5GV1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18832 ft

United Kingdom

Hi just looking for a little help with my second hand phantom 3 pro.
I think the usb port on controller is faulty. (cant get DJI App working)
Was told to upgrade firmware?/?. wrong move now cant link remote to drone.
If anyone can help or point me the right way to fix.
Thanks in Advance
ps What are these in DJI downloads DJI DNG Cleaner v1.1

2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

For the connection issue between the RC and app, please try another connecting cable, make sure that you are using DJI GO instead of DJI GO 4 app. If you are able to connect the RC and app, please check if there is a need to update the RC's firmware. If yes, update the firmware to the latest version. Or may I know which mobile device you are using? Please try the mobile device that is on the support list to ensure the compatibility.
If the drone and RC are already in the latest version, try to relink the RC and AC. See if it works.And for the DJI Cleaner, it is used for handling the DNG pictures that are captured by the drone.

mobile device.png

2018-2-10
Use props
djiuser_gl6QNuvh5GV1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18832 ft

United Kingdom

Hi Thor and thank you for reply. Yes i am on DJI go and i have tried android galaxy s6, and ios iPhone 6 s and also iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi +cellular still not connecting???
Firmware on AC i think is up to date now, well i think so because both AC and RC were linked till i updated AC now i have got red yellow and green lights flashing on RC
and red and green on AC ??. Camera and Gimbal still move and i can still video and take photos.
Thanks again for info and  about DJI cleaner
Remote will not upgrade with SD card as USB port will not pick up USB card reader.
How ever if i plug RC to PC, PC reads it is a DJI controller
Think this drone just likes messing with my head
Anything else i can try to upgrade firmware on RC

2018-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules