Mavic Pro Platinum - compatible tablet
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_HjFtKvrFmZjZ
New
United States

We just purchased our first drone, Mavic Pro Platinum, and want to use a table vs. a cell phone.

What tables will fit on the controller? Based on the measurement, we would need a tablet no more that 7 inches in width.

Any suggested tables would be appreciated.

Thanks.
2018-2-9
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

The Ipad Mini 4 works well.
2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hey there, Mavic Pro Platinum RC fits a mobile device within 6.5-8.5mm for thickness and 160mm for length. Hope it provides some reference.
2018-2-10
Use props
djiuser_HjFtKvrFmZjZ
New
United States

Thanks Jenne 2 for the suggestion.   Are there other tablets compatible with the Mavic Pro Platinum? Are there any specs that are required?
2018-2-10
Use props
djiuser_HjFtKvrFmZjZ
New
United States

Thanks Jenne 2 for the suggestion.   Are there other tablets compatible with the Mavic Pro Platinum? Any specs that are required?
2018-2-10
Use props
captirwin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5568 ft
United States

Jenee 2 Posted at 2018-2-9 22:19
The Ipad Mini 4 works well.

I agree.
Ipad mini 4, no issues...
2018-2-10
Use props
dronybaloney
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

captirwin Posted at 2018-2-10 06:10
I agree.
Ipad mini 4, no issues...

At the moment ipad mini 4  works well,BUT for how long?
I was using the mini 4 also for my p4p, but after dji did some updates, app and fw, i had very bad videolag, that bad that it was not responsible anymore to use it for p4p. This is due to a8 chip in there.
Therefore i hope dji does nt do a fw with the mavic in order for me not to use it also anymore .

I also bought to ipad pro 10.5 inch which has a10x chip , this works also fine, using the polar pro tablet extension. Also iphone x is very good ,a11 chip.

So i think the ipad mini 4 is next in line , not possible to use anymore prorperly. But once again ,at the mom fine
2018-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules