4809 14 2018-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf7bd5d38
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2156 ft
  • >>>
United States

I cannot get my OSMO Mobile 2 to work after trying for over 30 minutes. I'm going to return it to the Apple Store tomorrow. What a waste of time and money.

1. I could not get the gimble balanced with an iPhone X.
2. I could never get the gimble to move or anything.
3. Yes it's activated and what a bunch of BS that is too.
4. I tried portrait and landscape modes.
5. Joystick never works or does anything - ever.
6. Fully charged yet for some reason the green light blinks yellowish no idea WHY? No docs!
7. Charging takes to long - as in ALL DAY or that is what it felt like.

Very disappointed.
2018-2-9
Use props
Macreo
lvl.2

Canada

Mount your phone and try to get it as centred and balanced as you can. THEN turn on the gimbal.
2018-2-9
Use props
fansf7bd5d38
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Macreo Posted at 2018-2-9 20:22
Mount your phone and try to get it as centred and balanced as you can. THEN turn on the gimbal.

That didn’t work.
2018-2-9
Use props
fansf7bd5d38
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Btw the tutorial doesn’t work either. The first bubble pops up then you cannot go to the next one an if you close it there is no clear way to tell if you can restart the tutorial. Sometimes it appears randomly.

Face it this thing is cheap and it shows - train wreck!

I had initially glitch with registration, but it tried again and claimed it worked. Maybe that hosed mine.
2018-2-9
Use props
fansf7bd5d38
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

fansf7bd5d38 Posted at 2018-2-9 20:38
Btw the tutorial doesn’t work either. The first bubble pops up then you cannot go to the next one an if you close it there is no clear way to tell if you can restart the tutorial. Sometimes it appears randomly.

Last comment people reviewing this product had some of the same complaints. I’ll return mine tomorrow.
2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fansf7bd5d38 Posted at 2018-2-9 20:38
Btw the tutorial doesn’t work either. The first bubble pops up then you cannot go to the next one an if you close it there is no clear way to tell if you can restart the tutorial. Sometimes it appears randomly.

Please follow the video and check if you have the right process. I would recommend you save the files and reinstall the app to see if it works. Please ensure that the gimbal is level before you turn it on. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-10
Use props
fansf7bd5d38
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-10 00:21
Please follow the video and check if you have the right process. I would recommend you save the files and reinstall the app to see if it works. Please ensure that the gimbal is level before you turn it on. Thanks for your support.

I noted that you've removed some of my posts/replies to others - that's pretty dirty. Are you trying to hide the truth about this product?

"Save the files" - what does that mean?
Why is it so important that the gimbal is level before you turn it on? Should the product ship with some kind of VERY CLEAR warning label - which it doesn't in this case regarding leveling?

Anyhow keep removing the posts - you cannot hide on twitter or elsewhere and I'm now documenting all my posts with images to prove the removal. Face the facts don't hide the truth from your loyal customers like myself I have over $2k invested in your drone products. No complaints about my drones so far.
2018-2-10
Use props
fansf7bd5d38
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I did some research and my Osmo Mobile 2 is dead-on-arrival because there is something wrong with the gimbal from the factory. The yellow blinking light indicates a problem with the gimbal. This isn't good for a new product out of the box and if others are having a similar problem maybe a recall will be looming. Anyhow mine is going back to the Apple Store today. REFUND!
2018-2-10
Use props
fans21b7950c
lvl.1
United States

I am having the same issue.  Gimbal powers up and shows a red light with a fully charged battery.  There is no action on the gimbal.  It does sync with the phone, but still does not work.
2018-2-10
Use props
fans21b7950c
lvl.1
United States

I am having the same issue.  The gimbal does not activate or do anything after powering up.  It does sync with my phone and I can take a picture, but none of the motors are working.  I have a fully charged battery but it is showing a red light after powering up.  I guess mine is going back to the apple store too.
2018-2-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fansf7bd5d38 Posted at 2018-2-10 05:49
I noted that you've removed some of my posts/replies to others - that's pretty dirty. Are you trying to hide the truth about this product?

Hi, there. Please tell me which post you mentioned. Before reinstall the app, I would recommend you save all the pictures and videos so that you won't lose any files. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansf7bd5d38 Posted at 2018-2-10 05:49

Hi Sir, the mobile phone must be balanced well to ensure the gimbal works fine to achieve optimal performance, otherwise, the system indicator will blink yellow, appreciate your understanding.
Please note that phone case may affect the balancing, we recommend to remove it.
2018-2-11
Use props
fansd1147406
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-11 00:41
Hi Sir, the mobile phone must be balanced well to ensure the gimbal works fine to achieve optimal performance, otherwise, the system indicator will blink yellow, appreciate your understanding.
Please note that phone case may affect the balancing, we recommend to remove it.

Hi Mindy,

Question 1: why is the following notice not in the user manual?
“Please note that phone case may affect the balancing, we recommend to remove it.”

Question 2: why wouldn’t you provide this suggestions to others complaining about blinking yellow light, but only tell people to send in the device for repair?
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansd1147406 Posted at 2018-8-5 12:54
Hi Mindy,

Question 1: why is the following notice not in the user manual?

Hi there, sorry for the late response because of the holiday.
1. The actual compatibility might be affected by accessories attached to your phone, therefore, we usually recommended to remove the phone case just in case the gimbal cannot be balanced because of the accessory. GTScreenshot_20180809_202234.png
2. We will only recommend customer to send in the device for evaluation when we have done all the troubleshooting but the issue persists, may I know what issues you are having with your Osmo Mobile 2? The indicator keeps blinking yellow? If yes, please make sure the gimbal has been balanced and try the gimbal calibration, thank you.
2018-8-9
Use props
Koli Rious
New

Indonesia

I experienced the same problem..dead on arrival....gimbal do not work.......and cant connect tp my android n iphone device...OMG what should i do?i buy at Dji HK store...im indonesian
2018-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules