909 8 2018-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3a86a9c6
lvl.2
Canada

Hi,
Received my unit today.

The gimbal tutorial stops working at 7/11.  No matter what I do (selecting video, pressing record button etc) will not advance it to the next step.  I'm using an iPhone X.
I also noticed that the zoom control stops working intermittently.

Anyone else experience these problems?

2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, I would recommend you save the files and reinstall the app again. Please keep us updated, thanks.
2018-2-10
Use props
Fcmoah
New

United States

Having stuck problem here too, but I am getting stuck on step 5/11.
2018-2-10
Use props
fansf7bd5d38
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2156 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have exactly the same problem!! I cannot get past the first bubble then can't get back in and it randomly pops up again too.
2018-2-10
Use props
fansf7bd5d38
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2156 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have exactly the same problem!! I cannot get past the first bubble then can't get back in and it randomly pops up again too.
2018-2-10
Use props
fans3a86a9c6
lvl.2
Canada

I should have pointed out that I did delete the app and reinstalled.  It does the same thing.

2018-2-10
Use props
JDAVIS21
lvl.1
United States

Same here. Reinstall of the app does nothing
2018-2-10
Use props
fans3a86a9c6
lvl.2
Canada

I owned a Mobile version 1 but sold it as I had an iPhone 7 and the jitters I was getting in my video was totally unacceptable.  Regrettably, it's painfully obvious that this version 2 which is touted as an improvement is also very cheap build quality compared to its predecessor.  I haven't tested it to see whether the micro jitters show up like the original but I can say that I'm not impressed with how they cheapened the design.  The spring loaded grip is so shallow that it won't even handle the iPhone with an apple bumper case.  The original version 1 worked great and I never worried about my phone falling out.  Balancing on two axis doesn't work properly either.  I can balance it on one axis with the adjustable arm but adjusting the spring clip for the other axis is another matter.  The grip should have been lined with something so as to make it more comfortable in the hand.  I appreciate that DJI sought to cut production and material costs so as to make it as inexpensive as possible.  I feel though that they may have gone too far with this model for those of us who have used the version 1.  I suspect that a Mobile 2 PLUS will be unveiled shortly which will address these and other shortcomings.  I hope that the "technical issues" I'm experiencing will be addressed soon as it appears that this unit really isn't ready for prime time (my opinion).
2018-2-10
Use props
mattfr92
lvl.1
France

Hi. Same here, no way to get beyond step 7 in the tutorial.
2018-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules