Photos missing half or green and purple lines
673 4 2018-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Farmflyer321
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236250 ft
Australia

I have clear vision on my screen but when i take a photo lines apear or half the screen goes blank. Screen then returns to clear normal vision but the photo comes out with those lines.
Video recording seems to be fine just with the occasional glitch
2018-2-9
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Flyer,

What device are you using to fly?  Also, is it Android or iOS?  If you can get a more powerful or one with more RAM, it might help with that problem.  Also newer devices produce better results.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-2-9
Use props
Farmflyer321
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236250 ft
Australia

Im using a samsung tab A,  i will check RAM usage and clear all other apps using RAM next time and see how i go. Thanks for the tips
2018-2-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, please check if the issue happens on the original videos and photos. If the original version is fine, then it could be mobile device's issue. Please try to switch the mobile device to airplane mode, release the running space, change another connecting cable and if it is possible, try another device that is on the support list to ensure the compatibility. See if it helps. devide support list.png
2018-2-11
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-11 23:30
Hi there, please check if the issue happens on the original videos and photos. If the original version is fine, then it could be mobile device's issue. Please try to switch the mobile device to airplane mode, release the running space, change another connecting cable and if it is possible, try another device that is on the support list to ensure the compatibility. See if it helps.[view_image]

When will the Crystalsky and + displays be carefully tested and added to the lists?
2018-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules