Osmo 2 not recording audio
2283 5 2018-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dgoz
New

Australia

I have received my Osmo 2 Mobile but it won't record any audio. I have an iphone X running the latest ios and the latest version of DJI Go. I have checked that the microphone is turned on in ios settings. In the Go App I can't see any specific setting for audio. Even under camera settings there is nothing (I have seen some screenshots of other users with earlier Osmo versions having an option to turn on audio under camera settings but I don't have an option). Anyone know how I can fix this?
2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Please tell me the version of your app. Please ensure that you enable the mic access of DJI GO. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-10
Use props
dgoz
New

Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-10 00:15
Hi, there. Please tell me the version of your app. Did you open the mic of your phone? Please ensure that you enable the mic access of DJI GO 4. Thanks for your support.

Version 4.2.5, Microphone is turned on for DJI Go in iOS settings.
2018-2-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi dgoz, may I have the screenshot of Microphone access in your Settings? What is your current firmware version of Osmo Mobile 2? Does the mic icon in APP bounce during shooting?
Do you happen to turn off or turn down the volume of your mobile phone?
2018-2-10
Use props
dgoz
New

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-10 23:48
Hi dgoz, may I have the screenshot of Microphone access in your Settings? What is your current firmware version of Osmo Mobile 2? Does the mic icon in APP bounce during shooting?
Do you happen to turn off or turn down the volume of your mobile phone?

It is now working with the new update to the app that came today to the app.

David
2018-2-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

dgoz Posted at 2018-2-12 00:30
It is now working with the new update to the app that came today to the app.

David

That is great, sorry for the trouble caused, please keep us updated if there is any other further problem.
2018-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules